How much is Jo Wilson’s Net Worth?
The net worth of Jo Wilson is about $1 million, but not officially confirmed. She has earned this figure from her career in journalism.
According to the source, the average annual salary for news reporters is between AU$45K-AU$95K. So her salary is in the above range somewhere.
Facts of Jo Wilson
|Full Name:||Jo Wilson|
|Birth Place:||Perth, Australia|
|Net Worth:||$1 million|
Australian journalist Jo Wilson is one of Australia’s most popular media companies. She works for Sky Sports News as a presenter and producer. Since 2011, she has been working in the media house.
She is a mass communication graduate from Glasgow Caledonian University in Scotland who worked in a college for Pizza Hot. After completing her internship, she took an opportunity to work for Sky News. She has been presenting and co-producing the Sky Sports network since June 2018.
Jo Wilson’s Early Life
Jo Wilson appears on Sky News anchoring the sports news in the afternoon. She was born in Perth, Australia, under the birth sign Libra, on 25 September 1985.
Shortly after graduating with a Masters’s in Journalism from Glasgow Caledonian University, she joined the Sky Sports News Team as an intern. She was inspired to follow her dreams by Gabby Logan.
Who is Jo Wilson’s Husband?
Jo Wilson’s profile remains low. She never said if she was married. She appears to be busy with her job. Jo is very active on social networking websites such as Twitter and Instagram.
We can find several posts and pictures of herself, her friends, and her works, however, her relationship status has hardly been revealed. There are no dating or married life formations. She didn’t even talk about the value of her net.
Jo Wilson’s Career Line
- She was working on a pizza hut before she entered the media when she did her Master’ Program at the Caledonian University of Glasgow.
- In 2010 Wilson began his Master’s in Multimedia Journalism at Glasgow Caledonian University.
- She struggled with her studies because, during her university studies, she had to work at a pizza-hut restaurant for 30 hours a week.
- She joined Sky Sports News as a trainee shortly after her graduation and then as a sub-editor.
- Jo Wilson graduated from the Glasgow Caledonian University Master’s Program and joined Sky Sports.
- Wilson was promoted to sub-editor from trainee and subsequently co-producer.
- She is both a co-producer and an introducer to Sky Sports News in 2018.
- In an interview, Jo Wilson said that after completing her Master’s in Multi-Media, her dream was to be active in a Sky Sports.
- In 2015, Jo Wilson sent a message of encouragement to students of journalism at GC University.
- The message was to let the students know how important determination is. She sent them the message of her determination that helped her to become a newscaster for Sky Sports.