Facts of Joe LoCicero
|Full Name:||Joe LoCicero|
|Net Worth:||more than $350,000|
|Height:||6 feet 1 inches|
|Birthplace:||Long Island, New York|
Joe LoCicero is a model and actor from New York City. Gina Rodriguez’s husband, Joe LoCicero, is also well-known. Gina is a well-known director and actress. Joe has also appeared in advertisements for brands such as Abercrombie & Fitch, Tommy Hilfiger, and Juicy Couture.
How old is Joe LoCicero?
Joe, 34, was born in Long Island, New York, on August 9, 1986. He is of American descent and was born under the sign of the Leo. Joe has made no mention of his family or childhood. His parents are thought to have only one child. Joe’s ancestors are from Puerto Rico (citizens of the commonwealth of Puerto Rico). His parents are Puerto Ricans.
His education is currently unknown. Joe, on the other hand, was quite popular in high school due to his appealing appearance. Despite the fact that many girls told him he had the potential to be a model, he never took them seriously. He didn’t even want to be a model. He did not attend college because he was already on his way to becoming a well-known actor and model around the world.
How much is Joe LoCicero Net Worth?
There is no information available on his awards. As of now, he has not received any awards, but we can only hope that he will in the near future. He was seen with his wife Gina Rodriguez at numerous award ceremonies.
His net worth is said to be more than $350,000, according to some sources. According to reports, his net worth will continue to rise as long as he models and acts. There is no information available on his assets.
Who is Joe LoCicero Wife?
Joe first met Gina Rodriguez in the 2016 episode of “Jane the Virgin” titled “Chapter Thirty-Nine.” Rodriguez opened up about her and LoCicero’s meet-charming in a May 2017 appearance on Live With Kelly and Ryan, revealing they didn’t start dating right away. Actually, after meeting on set, they went their separate ways and eventually ran into each other at a boxing gym a half year later.
They announced their relationship in November 2016 and have been spotted on red carpets together since then. Joe got down on one knee and proposed to Gina in July 2018. In July of 2018, the couple became engaged. The couple married in a low-key ceremony on May 4, 2019. Only their closest family and friends were invited.
There is no information available about his prior relationships. However, Gina was rumored to have dated actor Henry Esteve for a year and Ben Schartz for a few months. Despite being together for over three years, they do not intend to start a family. They are both concentrating on their acting careers.
How tall is Joe LoCicero?
Joe stands 6 feet 1 height (1.85m) tall and weighs approximately 180 pounds (82 kg). His hair is short and his eyes are hazel. His measurements are 44-32-35, he has 15.5-inch biceps, and he wears size 9 shoes.
Career line of Joe LoCicero
- When Joe was watching a movie with his girlfriend in New Jersey, a modeling scout noticed him. He was invited to his first photo shoot by the modeling scout. Joe accepted the offer despite his reservations (Have reservations). As soon as the photoshoot was finished, he was signed as a model. His professional career began before he graduated from high school.
- He hoped to become a well-known soccer player when he was in high school. When he began his modeling career, however, he changed his dream. Joe is a big fan of martial arts. He began practicing Muay Thai a few years ago. Joe is also an avid fan of mixed martial arts (MMA) and enjoys watching MMA matches both live and on television.
- Joe debuted as a career in Jeff Compton’s short film ‘Hector: Lost Souls with Switchblades’ in 2013. He also appeared in his first television project, ‘A Crime to Remember,’ that same year. In the comedy short ‘Karaoke the Movie,’ he collaborated with director Tyler Jolley.
- LoCicero appeared in three episodes of the first season of the show ‘Kingdom’ as an MMA fighter. He had appeared in both the season premiere and the season finale.
- In 2015, he appeared in another comedy short called ‘Crossword Puzzle Brahs.’ He worked as a stuntman on the 2016 film “Spaghettiman.” Joe appeared in the film ‘The Perfect Pitch’ the following year. He also played Luca Vincenzo Cocchiola in the video game ‘Battlefield 1.’ Joe was also in the indie horror science fiction film ‘Welcome to Willits.’
- LoCicero made her first appearance in a season two episode of The CW’s television series “Jane the Virgin.” He appeared in both the third and fourth seasons. LoCicero co-wrote the script for ‘Cop Chronicles: Loose Cannons: The Legend of the Haj-Mirage’ in 2018.
- He collaborated on the screenplay with Winston Carter, Benjamin Crutcher, Samir Forghani, Brand Rackley, and Mark Potts, the film’s director. In the movie, he also played McGraw.
- Joe appeared in two non-mainstream films in 2019 with his then-life partner Rodriguez, titled ‘Miss Bala’ and ‘Somebody Great.’
- LoCicero will also appear in two upcoming short films: ‘Karate City’ and ‘I Lost My Phone.’
- Joe has collaborated with a variety of well-known brands, including Abercrombie & Fitch, Tommy Hilfiger, and Juicy Couture. He has also appeared on the radio with the “Long Beach Shakespeare Company” on several occasions.