Facts of Joe Sugg
|Full Name:||Joe Sugg|
|Net Worth:||$6 million|
|Height:||5 feet 8 inches|
|Profession:||YouTuber, actor, singer, author|
Joe Sugg is an English YouTuber, actor, singer, and author best known for his channel ThatcherJoe, which has over 7.83 million subscribers. Joe Sugg rose to prominence for his unique impressions of celebrities such as One Direction’s Niall Horan and fellow YouTuber Tyler Oakley. Sugg finished second in the 16th season of Strictly Come Dancing in 2018.
How old is Joe Sugg?
Joe Sugg is 29 years old. He was born on September 8, 1991, in Wiltshire, England, under the astrological sign of Virgo.
His father’s name is Graham Sugg, and his mother’s name is Tracey Sugg. When it comes to nationality, Joe is British. He has a sister named Zoe Sugg.
His sister is a blogger and internet personality known as Zoella. Similarly, her self-titled YouTube channel, Zoe Sugg, has over 4.8 million subscribers.
How much is Joe Sugg Net Worth?
Joe Sugg was also successful in winning the title for his YouTube career. He won the BBC Radio 1 Teen Awards in 2015 for Best British Vlogger, and the 2019 Global Awards for Social Media Superstar. Similarly, she was nominated for Best International YouTube Channel ThatcherJoe in the 2016 Streamy Awards and Best Supporting Actor in the 2020 WhatsOnStage Awards.
Joe Sugg has amassed a sizable fortune through his YouTube career and other appearances. On his YouTube channel, he has endorsed a number of brands. His net worth is estimated to be around $6 million in 2020. With his earnings, he leads a lavish lifestyle.
Is Joe Sugg single?
In terms of Joe Sugg’s relationship status, he is in a relationship. He has been in a relationship with Dianne Buswell, his Strictly Come Dancing dancing partner, since late 2018.
Joe Sugg and Dianne Buswell, Strictly runner-ups, are head over heels in love. Dianne returned to her home country of Australia after finishing the show to spend Christmas with her family, while he stayed in the UK. Despite living thousands of miles apart, the couple has expressed their love for each other on social media.
First, his girlfriend Dianne posted a photo on Instagram of herself enjoying the holiday on an Australian beach. She sat next to a huge blown-up flamingo. She captioned the photo, “Don’t worry about me @Joe sugg, I have a big old floating friend with me safe and sound.” Furthermore, she ensured that she was safe there and did not want her boyfriend to be concerned.
Similarly, Sugg commented on her post, “The only thing that worried me in this photo is that big ol’ HAT!” The couple is madly in love with one another. They are overjoyed to have discovered each other. They’re grateful to Strictly Come Dancing for introducing them.
He currently resides in London, United Kingdom, with her girlfriend. They are frequently seen together on their respective social media handles.
How tall is Joe Sugg?
a handsome young man Joe Sugg is 1.74 height tall and stands at 5 feet 8 inches. He weighs about 137 lbs, or 62 kg. Furthermore, he has a 37-inch chest and a 31-inch waist. In addition, his biceps are 13 inches long. He, too, has blue eyes and light brown hair.
Career line of Joe Sugg
- Joe Sugg is an English YouTuber, actor, singer, and author. He launched his “ThatcherJoe” channel in November 2011 and reached 1 million subscribers two years later, in 2013. Today, his channel has over 7.83 million subscribers and billions of views. \On the channel, he posts challenge videos, prank videos, and impression videos. He got the name for his YouTube channel from his apprenticeship as a roof thatcher.
- In addition, he has created a “YouTuber Innuendo Bingo,” which is similar to the BBC Radio 1 segment. Later on, he was invited to appear on the Radio 1 segment himself. Some of his most viewed and popular videos on the channel include “SINGING IMPRESSIONS WITH CONOR MAYNARD,” “My Sister Does My Makeup | ThatcherJoe,” and “Ultimate Roommate Revenge Pranks! | ThatcherJoe.”
- These videos have received over 23M, 19M, and 17M views, respectively.
- He also has another YouTube channel, ThatcherJoeVlogs, which he started on January 13, 2013. He shares his vlogging videos on his channel, which has over 3.53 million subscribers. And has also created the gaming channel ThatcherJoeGames, which has over 1.75 million subscribers.
- His video content on the gaming channel includes Resident Evil 7: Biohazard, Story Games, Outlast II, THE WALKING DEAD | THE NEW FRONTIER, UNCHARTED 4, Sims 4, GTA v, and many more.
- However, he also became a member of the YouTube Boyband that raised funds for Comic Relief. He was even profiled in The Guardian. Sugg appeared as part of the Band-Aid 30 charity supergroup in the single “Do They Know It’s Christmas?” in 2014, raising money for the Ebola virus epidemic in West Africa.
- As a result, he is also well-known on other social media platforms, where he has a sizable fan base. So far, he has 1,357 posts and over 5.4 million verified followers.
- Sugg appeared as a seagull in the UK version of The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water in 2015, alongside flatmate Caspar Lee, singer Stacey Solomon, and comedian Alan Carr. In the same year, he co-starred with Casper Lee in the direct-to-DVD film Joe and Caspar Hit the Road.
- In addition, Joe & Casper Hit The Road USA, the second DVD, was released in 2016. In 2017, he appeared alongside fellow YouTube stars Alfie Deyes and Marcus Butler in an episode of the British television show Release the Hounds.
- Similarly, he appeared as a contestant in the sixteenth series of Strictly Come Dancing in 2018. In the show, he danced alongside Dianne Buswell, an Australian professional dancer. He finished the competition as the runner-up.
- On February 22, 2019, he co-hosted The One Show on BBC One with Alex Jones, with guest Mathew Morrison. On March 15, 2019, he was one of the hosts for the BBC’s Red Nose Day telethon.
- On April 6, 2019, he also appeared as a guest on the BBC One cooking show Saturday Kitchen. He also appears as Azreal in the Cartoon Network show The Amazing World of Gumball. In July, he announced on Instagram that he would have a cameo voiceover as Pizza Boy in the 2019 film A Shaun the Sheep Movie: Farmageddon. In 2020, he will appear as a contestant on The Great Stand Up to Cancer Bake-Off.
- In August 2020, it was announced that he would appear in the fourth season of the BBC One drama The Syndicate.
- Furthermore, in September 2017, he released his final graphic novel, Username: Uprising. He also created the graphic novel Username: Evie. Hodder & Stoughton published it in 2015. In 2016, he released the sequel, Username: Regenerated.
- On January 31, 2020, he released his debut single, “Say It Now.”
- In late 2016, he and his sister Zoe released a line of branded merchandise called ‘Sugg Life.’ The siblings collaborated with The Creator Store, a company owned by Alfie Deyes and Dominic Smales. ‘Sugg Life’ is a play on ‘Thug Life,’ a phrase popularized by Tupac Shakur and an internet meme.
- The following online store sold a variety of products such as stickers, hoodies, and phone cases. In August of 2017, The Creator Store opened a pop-up shop in Covent Garden for ten days, selling limited edition ‘Sugg Life X PB’ merchandise.
- It is a collaboration between Sugg Life and Deyes’ ‘Pointless Blog’ brands. The Sugg Life online shop, on the other hand, was deactivated in May 2018.