Facts of Joe Wilkison
|Full Name:||Joe Wilkison|
|Birthplace:||Bromley, United Kingdom|
|Net Worth:||$1-5 million|
Joe Wilkison is an English comedian, actor, and writer. Joe Wilkison began his career in a small village pub and has now made it to the Netflix
How old is Joe Wilkison?
Joe, who was born on May 2, 1975, is 45 years old. Brian Wilkinson and Stella Wilkinson are his parents. Although he was born in Bromley, he grew up in Kent and spent the majority of his childhood there. Aside from that, Joe has not mentioned having a sibling or his educational background.
How much is Joe Wilkison’s Net Worth?
Joe has been achieving new heights of success since the beginning of his career. He has risen to become one of the best British comedians. In the interim, he was named Hackney Empire New Act of the Year in 2016.
The wealthy comedian has not made his wealth public. However, sources estimate his net worth to be between $1 and $5 million dollars. His salary and annual income are still being reviewed.
Is Joe Wilkison married?
Wilkinson is a husband and father of two children. In July of 2015, he married Petra Exton. Since then, the couple has been living happily together. Joe, on the other hand, is extremely private about his personal life. There isn’t much information about their relationship. They do not appear to have had any children together.
Joe, the star of Cockfield, is in his forties. He has fair skin and brown hair. When it comes to his physical appearance, he appears to be slightly overweight and of average height. However, his exact height, weight, and other body measurements are unknown.
Career line of Joe Wilkison
- Wilkinson began his career in 2004 at a local pub that hosted an open mic. He then continued to perform in front of small and large audiences. By 2008, he had made tours and appeared at major venues such as the Edinburgh Fringe and the Bloomsbury Theatre
- Joe got his first television show in 2010. He made his television debut in the comedy show Robert’s Web, in which he played multiple characters.
- In the same year, he appeared on ‘The Rob Brydon Show,’ ‘The Wright Stuff,’ ‘Show & Tell,’ ‘Comedy Lab,’ and ‘My Funniest Year.’ Similarly, he is a regular on popular British panel shows such as ‘Have I Got News for You,’ ‘Mock the Week,’ and ‘Never Mind the Buzzcocks.’
- Among all the shows he has appeared on, he received major recognition from ‘8 Out of 10 Cats.’ He began as Rachel Riley’s assistant, but later made regular appearances on the spin-off show, ‘8 Out of 10 Cats Does Countdown.’
- Wilkinson, in addition to acting, has contributed as a writer to the Anna and Katy series. He has also written episodes for ‘Show and Tell’ and ‘My Funniest Year.’ Similarly, he co-wrote and appeared in the 2016 series ‘Rovers.’ In the 2019 Netflix series ‘Sex Education,’ he played Jeffrey. Joe recently starred in the three-part Gold sitcom The Cockfields. He is also a co-writer on the 2019 series.
- Wilkinson began appearing in commercials and providing voiceovers for commercials in 2014. He has also appeared on a special episode of ‘The Great British Bake Off,’ where he won Star Baker.