Facts of Joel Osteen
|Full Name:||Joel Osteen|
|Net Worth:||$40-$60 million|
|Height:||5 feet 11 inches (1.80m)|
|Sibling:||5 (paul, Justin, Lisa, April , tamara)|
Joel Osteen is an American businessman, author, pastor, and televangelist. Joel Osteen’s televised sermons have been viewed millions of times. He is as well-known abroad as he is in the United States.
How old is Joel Osteen?
Joel Osteen was born on March 5, 1963 in Houston, Texas. Similarly, the televangelist is 58 years old. Furthermore, he is of American descent and was born under the zodiac sign Pisces.
In terms of his parents, he was born to John Osteen and Dolores (Dollie) Pilgrim. His father was a former southern baptist pastor who founded Lakewood Church. He also has five siblings. He has two brothers, Paul Osteen and Justin Osteen, and three sisters, Lisa Osteen, April Osteen Simpsons, and Tamara Osteen. Likewise, he and his siblings were raised in Houston by his parents.
Education of Joel Osteen
Joel Osteen is unquestionably a well-educated man. He went to Humble High School in Humble, Texas for high school. He attended Oral Roberts University in Tulsa, Oklahoma after graduating from high school. Similarly, he studied radio and television communications but dropped out and did not receive a degree.
How much is Joel Osteen’s net worth?
Joel Osteen has yet to receive any awards or nominations. Similarly, the senior American pastor has a net worth of $40-$60 million USD. He has stated that he relies on books for income and does not receive a salary from Lakewood Church, despite being the Head Church there. Similarly, he and his family live in a $10.5 million mansion in River Oaks. The American pastor lives an elegant but lavish lifestyle.
Who is Joel Osteen married to?
Joel Osteen is married to Victoria Osteen. She later became a co-pastor at Lakewood Church. The couple has a son and a daughter together. His daughter Alexandra Osteen is a singer, and his son Jonathan Osteen is also a singer and social media star.
Scandals of Joel Osteen
Osteen is sometimes chastised for promoting prosperity theory, also known as the prosperity gospel. It is the belief that the reward of material gain is God’s will for all pious Christians. Furthermore, Osteen responded that if prosperity means God wants people to be blessed, healthy, and have good relationships, then he considers himself a prosperity teacher, but not if it is about money.
How tall is Joel Osteen?
Joel Osteen is a tall American. Similarly, he has a charming smile and an equally charming personality. He is 5 feet 11 inches tall and weighs about 78 kg. He also has brown hair and blue eyes.
Career line of Joel Osteen
- After dropping out, Joel Osteen returned to Houston, founded Lakewood’s television program, and produced his father’s televised sermons. Although Joel’s father encouraged him to preach, he denied it until 1999.
- When he finally began preaching on January 17, 1999, his father died less than 6 days later. Following his father’s death, he was appointed as the head pastor of Lakewood Church.
- After a few years, Lakewood Church purchased Compaq Center, the former home of the NBA Houston Rockets. The entire facility was renovated at a cost of more than $105 million dollars. He already had a television show where he would preach.
- Joel was only 20 years old when the show premiered in 1982. Since then, the show has attracted millions of viewers in the United States alone.
- Furthermore, his show Saturday Sermons is now broadcast in over 100 countries. In addition, Alexandra’s father, Joel Osteen, was named one of Barbara Walters’ “Ten Most Fascinating People” in 2006.
- Joel has also written and published books. His first book was titled ‘Your Best Life Now: 7 Steps to Keep Improving Your Life Every Day.’ Similarly, when the book was released in October 2007, it quickly climbed to the top of New York’s best-seller list.
- Furthermore, his second book, titled “Become a better version of yourself: 7 steps to keep improving your life every day,” was released. Similarly, the book went on to become a New York Times bestseller, with a first printing of three million copies.