Lawrence as a singer brought two albums namely Joey Lawrence and Soulmates. Joseph stepped to work as a child actor in the early 1980s. As an actor, Lawrence became famous for such roles as Joey Russo in Blossom and Joe Longo in Melissa & Joey.
Facts of Joey Lawrence
|Date of Birth:||20 April 1976|
|Country:||United States of America|
|Full Name:||Melissa Joan Catherine HarJoseph Lawrence Mignogna Jr. aka Joey Lawrence is an American actor, musician, and game show host. The actor gained name and fame when he portrayed the main role in the television series Blossom, Melissa & Joey, Gimme a Break!, and Brotherly Love.|
How much is the Net Worth of Joey Lawrence?
The actor has earned a decent amount of wealth from his career as an actor, musician, and host. Joey has an estimated net worth of around $250 thousand as of 2020.
The actor charges a good salary for his work. For his role in Melissa & Joey, he had earned a salary of $534,000 in 2015 and $58,000 in 2016. He had a house in Calabasas which he sold for $2 million.
It was spread in 4,600 sq ft including a master suite, three bedrooms, and 3.5 bathrooms. Lawrence was the proud owner of the 2014 Bently, 2016 BMW, and 2015 Ford Flex.
What is Joey Lawrence Age?
Joey Lawrence was birthed on 20th April 1976 as “Joseph Lawrence Mignogna Jr” in Abington, Pennsylvania, United States. The actor belongs to white ethnicity and holds American nationality. The actor is the eldest son of the personnel manager mother, Donna, and insurance broker father, Joseph Lawrence Mignogna.
Lawrence has two younger siblings Matt and Andy both of them also belong to the acting industry.
He went to Abington Friends School in Jenkintown, Pennsylvania, and completed his studies in 1994. After that, he is a graduate of the University of Southern California in Los Angeles, California.
Joey Filed for Bankruptcy-2018
In March 2018, the actor filed for chapter 7 bankruptcy. He also opened up his monthly income as $7,000 and his expenses were more than $25,500.
Lawrence has the property which has a worth value of $43,000 and his debts were around $355k. For his bankruptcy, Lawrence auctioned his personal LLV for $56,000 for all his future royalties and residuals.
Who is the Wife of Joey Lawrence?
Joey Lawrence is a married man, he married twice in his life. His first wife’s name is Michelle Vella. The pair married on 24th August 2002. The love bird could not handle their relationship for long as they just lived together for three years. After three years of marital relationship, they went through the process of divorce.
They finalized their divorce on 10th April 2005. After a failed relationship with the first wife, the actor again decided to establish a new marital life. He exchanged his wedding vows with Chandie Yawn-Nelson on 3rd July 2005.
The pair even shared two children, they both are daughters. Their daughter’s names are Charleston Lawrence, was born on 10th May 2006, and Liberty Grace Lawrence who was birthed on 4th March 2010. Currently, the actor’s family is living a blissful married life along with two kids in Los Angeles.
Joey Lawrence’s Career Line
- Joey started working as an actor in the movie from the Cracker Jack commercial. At 5, Lawrence appeared at The Tonight Show Starring Johnny Carson, and performed Give My Regards to Broadway.
- Professionally, he worked professionally from the 1982’s TV film Scamps where he portrayed a small role.
- After supporting the role, he played the major role in the television series Gimme a Break! in the year 1983.
- In 1985, he made his feature film debut in the movie Summer Rental.
- The movie is based comedy film directed by Carl Reiner and starring John Candy. The screenplay was written by Jeremy Stevens and Mark Reisman.
- The actor also worked in the music sector. He made his debut from the album Joey Lawrence which was released in 1993. In 1995, Lawrence played a big second role in the TV series Brotherly Love.
- Lawrence extracted his song Rolled in June 2011.
- He started his band with Matt and Andy called still 3 in 2017 and released the single Lose Myself.
- After arranging the band, he back started to work as an actor in the 2019 television series Dollface. Dollface is a comedy web television series produced by Jordan Weiss that was first released on November 15, 2019, on Hulu.