Facts of John Scarce
|Full Name:||John Scarce|
|Net Worth:||$1 Million – $5 Million|
|Height:||6 feet 2 inches|
|Profession:||YouTuber, Instagram Star, Gamer|
|Hair Color:||Light Brown|
John Scarce is an American YouTuber who rose to prominence for his coverage of news and drama involving other social media personalities. John Scarce gained more subscribers primarily through his discussions of news about other YouTubers.
How old is John Scarce?
John Scarce was born on July 21, 1997, in New York City, USA. He is 23 years old and was born under the sign of Cancer. He has a sister, but her name has not been revealed. His father died on July 4, 2018. There is no other information available about his family history. Furthermore, John has not shared any information about his educational journey.
What is the Net Worth of John Scarce?
John is a well-known YouTube star from the United States. He could have made a lot of money during his career. His net worth is estimated to be between $1 million and $5 million.
Is John Scarce single?
When it comes to his personal life, he is currently single. He has not publicly dated anyone. He may, however, be waiting for the right time and the right person to be in a relationship. Furthermore, he is currently concentrating on his career and honing his skills. He is currently residing with his cat.
How tall is John Scarce?
John has a height of 6 feet and 2 inches. He frequently dresses in flannel shirts. He revealed in a video that he does this because he is overweight. He wore flannels less frequently after losing weight. However, he has not made his body weight public. John also has brown eyes and light brown hair.
Career line of John Scarce
- John Scarce began playing ‘Call of Duty’ and rose to prominence as a skilled trickshot artist.
- On January 25, 2012, he launched his YouTube channel ‘GoScarce’ and began posting gameplay videos such as ‘MW2 Commentary: 2 Sick Clips! (AMAZING)’ and ‘Minecraft LIVE: Episode 1 – Vepu can Minecraft Trickshot’.
- His efforts were rewarded, and he soon found himself a member of the ‘Call of Duty’ team ‘Strictly Business.’ He also became a member of other gaming clans such as ‘AE7’ and ‘Obey.’
- His growing popularity prompted him to become more creative, and he began making news videos. One of the first major news stories was about a fight between notorious YouTuber Keemstar and the ‘Call of Duty’ ‘FaZe’ clan.
- This would spark a rivalry between the two YouTubers, as Keemstar’s channel was also drama-centric.
- Finally, in 2015, he became an official member of the ‘FaZe’ clan. This was only the beginning for him, as he went on to become the leader of the largest COD clan, ‘Red,’ alongside his ‘FaZe’ teammates.
- However, his controversial news stories began to get him in trouble with not only his clan members, but also with Keemstar. Because of the negative press, he was forced to leave the groups and devote all of his time to creating news content.
- On January 8, 2016, Scarce became one of the most subscribed to channels in a single day. It was after posting the video titled ‘Keemstar’s DramaAlert makes a 62-year-old man cry.’
- In the video, he rightfully defended 62-year-old Twitch streamer Gloryandgoldrs, who had been falsely accused of pedophilia by Keemstar and was being harassed by Keemstar’s followers.
- After that, there was no stopping the young YouTuber, as his channel’s popularity skyrocketed and he began to approach the million-subscriber mark. Scarce reported on some notable YouTube events in 2016.
- Such as the TmarTn and Syndicate scandals, as well as the murder of singer Christina Grimmie.
- He started doing facecam videos in September 2016, but he stopped doing them shortly after because he was setting up a new studio. He eventually returned, though it took a month or two. Following the year’s YouTube ad crisis, in late March 2017.
- Scarce and Keemstar, despite being rivals, began working together that month to encourage advertisers to return to the site following a scandal involving their ads on extremist content.
- Furthermore, thanking Coca-Cola for not pulling their advertisements, despite the fact that they had done so prior to the release of the video.
- Scarce made a comeback on YouTube on July 19, 2017. And stated that he took a break due to exhaustion while preparing for college. He took another break around January 2018, but returned in late April.
- In a live-streamed interview, he revealed that the hiatus was caused by a brief addiction to Xanax.
- Scarce was an undercard for the KSI vs Logan Paul boxing match, which took place on August 25, 2018. RackaRacka was Scarce’s adversary. Scarce had lost the fight in Round 2 due to a bloody nose.
- However, he had received the most encouragement for his fighting spirit.
- Although he has avoided controversy, he was severely chastised in 2016 for doing double uploads, which forced him to stop.
- His absence from YouTube in 2017, as well as his absence from Facebook and Twitter, fueled rumor that he had died. When he returned in July 2017, he put the rumors to rest.