Facts of Jordan Buhat
|Full Name:||Jordan Buhat|
|Height:||5 feet 7 inches|
|Education:||bachelor’s degree in Performing arts|
Jordan Buhat is a Canadian actor who has received classical training. Jordan Buhat is best known for playing Vivek Shah in the television series Grown-ish.
How old is Jordan Buhat?
Jordan was born on December 1, 1992, in Edmonton, Alberta, and grew up there. He’s 27 years old right now. He is Canadian, born under the sign of Sagittarius, and of British-Irish descent. Likewise, he has kept his personal and professional lives separate. He hasn’t revealed anything about his father’s mother or siblings.
Schooling of Jordan Buhat
Some online sources claim that he graduated from the University of Alberta with a bachelor’s degree in performing arts.
How much does Jordan Buhat earn?
In terms of earnings, he has a net worth of $200k and an annual salary range of $21k to @214k as of 2020. Her acting career is her primary source of income. Similarly, he earns a good living from his career, which allows him to meet his basic needs.
Who is Jordan Buhat married to?
Speaking of his love life, he is a happily married man. He will marry Lucy Buhat on February 21, 2020, after they got engaged on December 8, 2019. They began as friends and eventually became romantically involved. They are currently living a happy and fulfilling life together.
How tall is Jordan Buhat?
The charming actor is 5’6″ tall. Similarly, he has a fit athletic body and a healthy weight. Likewise, he has fair skin, dark brown eyes, and black hair.
Career line of Jordan Buhat
- Jordan has had a lifelong interest in performing and worked as a stage performer during his college years. He used to be very active, putting on more than 15 stage shows per year. He returns to Vancouver to pursue his career in the entertainment industry.
- He began his career as Dorky customer in the horror film Summer of 84. In the same year, he appeared as a jock in the television film Blurt.
- This was an excellent opportunity to gain industry recognition and advance my acting career. He landed a minor role as Duggy in the television series Jamall & Gerald, which lasted only two episodes.
- He landed the project on the Freeform sitcom, the Black-ish series, Grown-ish, in which she played Gujarati Indian American, Vivekn Shah. As a result of this project, he eventually gained enormous popularity.
- In addition to all of this, he worked as a drug dealer in order to support his fashion obsession. Similarly, his style influenced black culture in his college, and as a result, talent management companies such as Play Management and X-Division represent him.