Facts of Jordan Fisher
|Full Name:||Jordan Fisher|
|Net Worth:||$1 million|
|Height:||5 feet 9 inches (1.75m)|
|Profession:||Actor and Singer|
|Sibling:||Two (Cory and Trinity)|
Jordan Fisher is a well-known American singer and actor from Birmingham, Alabama. Jordan Fisher has appeared in a number of Hollywood films, including “Teen Beach 2” and “Stay,” as well as a number of singles.
How old is Jordan Fisher?
The talented actor was born on April 24, 1994, in Birmingham, Alabama, United States. Her full name is Jordan William Fisher. Jordan Fisher was born in America and has practiced Christianity his entire religion. Jordan Fisher is also twenty-seven years old, and his sun sign is Taurus.
Rodney Fisher is his maternal grandfather, and Pat Fisher is his grandmother. Jordan Fisher has two siblings, Cory and Trinity. Jordan Fisher was also only sixteen years old when she gave birth to Jordan Fisher. Jordan Fisher and his siblings were also adopted and raised by Jordan Fisher’s grandparents. It was due to their mother’s struggle with substance abuse.
As a result, Jordan does not have a relationship with them. In an interview with Hollywood Today Live, the actor discussed his multi-ethnic background, which includes Italian, Greek, Nigerian, Cambodian, English, Polynesian (Tahitian), and Scandinavian ancestry. Jordan began gymnastics at the age of two. Fisher became interested in musical theater after being cast in a school production of School House Rock, Jr. when he was in fifth grade.
In addition, as a child, the actor home-schooled and graduated from Harvest Christian Academy with a high school diploma. Fisher then went to the Red Mountain Theatre Company in Birmingham and was a member of their youth performing group for several years. Jordan was discovered by a skilled scout, who offered him representation. The actor then attended Jacksonville State University in 2011. The following year, the actor traveled to Los Angeles, California, with his grandparents and siblings.
How much is Jordan Fisher’s net worth?
Jordan Fisher has a net worth of around $1 million. Jordan Fisher’s primary source of income comes from his work in the entertainment industry as an actor and singer. Also, the talented American personality must have made a fortune from his social media accounts, where he has millions of fan followers. Jordan Fisher is currently living in the United States with his family, leading a happy and luxurious life.
Is Jordan Fisher married?
Jordan Fisher is married to his childhood sweetheart, Ellie Woods. The couple announced their engagement on May 29, 2019, and they planned to marry on July 25, 2020. Their wedding, however, was postponed due to COVID-19. The couple married on November 21, 2020, at Walt Disney World. Furthermore, the couple began a romantic relationship in 2017.
After some time in 2019, the actor proposed to his girlfriend, Ellie Woods, and they eventually got engaged. Jordan Fisher revealed in one of his Instagram posts that the couple planned to marry in 2020.
How tall is Jordan Fisher?
Jordan Fisher is 5 feet 8 inches tall, or 173 cm or 1.73 m in height. Jordan Fisher also has a suitable bodyweight of around 73 kg or 162 lbs. Similarly, the talented singer wears a shoe size 9 (UK) and has a fashionable sense of style.
Jordan Fisher has dark brown eyes and short black hair. Jordan’s biceps are also 15 inches in length. The actor has a 38-inch chest and a 34-inch waist. In addition, the American actor has a fair complexion and a great and dashing personality. Jordan Fisher has a nose piercing and wears a nose ring.
Career line of Jordan Fisher
- Jordan Fisher came very close to being chosen several times at first. Fisher appeared as a guest star on several TV shows in 2009, including “The Hustler,” “iCarly,” and “Skyrunners Testimonials.”
- In 2011, the actor landed the role of Jacob in ABC’s teen drama “The Secret Life of the American Teenager.” After some time, Jordan Fisher moved to Los Angeles with his family to pursue his career as a full-time actor.
- Jordan was cast as Seacat in the 2013 Disney Channel Original film “Teen Beach Movie.” Fortunately, the same film was a huge success.
- Jordan Fisher appeared in a sequel, “Teen Beach 2,” in 2015. In fact, he was cast in the same sequel. Fisher then appeared in one of the episodes of “The Thundermans” in 2014. Jordan also appeared in “The Chew” as himself. Fisher appeared in two episodes of “Teen Wolf” beginning in 2015.
- In 2015, the actor was cast as Holden Dippledorf on Disney’s “Liv and Maddie.” In fact, the actor has played the character in eleven episodes over the course of two seasons. Jordan Fisher then appeared in 2016 as Doody on “Grease: Live,” a live television adaptation of the 1971 musical “Grease.” Jordan returned to the stage in November to appear in the Broadway production of “Hamilton.”
- After seeing and hearing the actor play the piano and sing during the movie’s promotion, “Teen Beach Movie.” The music manager then scheduled a meeting with the Radio Disney program director. In 2014, the artist released his first single, “By Your Side.”
- Similarly, he brought two more pop-soul songs, “Never Dance Alone” and “What I Got.” Jordan collaborated with the Disney Channel Circle of Stars in 2015 for a cover of the song “Do You Want to Build a Snowman?” from the film “Frozen.”
- In the same year, the singer performed two versions of the song “True Love” on the television show “Liv and Maddie.” Jordan then performed several songs for the 2015 film “Teen Beach 2.” Jordan Fisher sang the solo “Wanna Be With You” and the duet “Fallin’ For Ya” in addition to lending vocals to three songs.
- Jordan then signed a record deal with Hollywood Records in 2015. Fisher’s first single from the label was “Counterfeit,” which was released on February 1, 2016.
- Jordan Fisher released the single “All About Us” on April 15, 2016, which was later included in his self-titled 1st EP, which was released on August 19, 2016. Jordan was also featured on Olivia Holt’s self-titled debut EP’s single “Thin Air.”
- The singer performed two songs in the film “Grease: Live,” one of which, “Those Magic Changes,” became a show highlight, earning him critical acclaim. Furthermore, in the Disney film “Moana,” the actor sang the final-credits duet “You’re Welcome” with Lin-Manuel Miranda.