Facts of Joshua Perez
|Full Name:||Joshua Perez|
Joshua Perez is an American lip-syncing sensation who rose to prominence on the app musical.ly, which later became TikTok, with his @thejoshuaperez account. Joshua Perez has amassed over 119.7k TikTok followers.
How old is Joshua Perez?
In the year 2021, Joshua Perez will be 21 years old. In the United States, he was born on January 8, 2000. Capricorn is his birth sign. Similarly, he has not disclosed the identities of his parents or siblings. In honor of his father’s birthday in February 2016, he posted an Instagram photo with the caption “Happy birthday to my DAD!” alongside the rest of his lovely family.
Furthermore, his ethnicity and nationality are unknown. There is no information regarding his educational background.
How much does Joshua Perez make?
Joshua Perez has made a good living as a Tiktok celebrity. With his good source of income, he can live a lavish lifestyle. He hasn’t revealed his net worth or an annual salary, however.
Is Joshua Perez Single?
Based on his relationship status, Joshua Perez could be single. He hasn’t married and doesn’t have any children. Similarly, he is preoccupied with his career. Furthermore, he may be looking for his ideal match and will begin dating in the near future. Furthermore, he has kept a low profile and has not been involved in any scandalous activities.
How does Joshua Perez look like?
Joshua Perez is a person with a pleasant demeanor. Similarly, he has brown eyes and brown curly hair.
Joshua Perez’s Career Line
- In terms of his professional life, Joshua Perez first became involved with social media in May 2015, when he created a Twitter account.
- He launched his self-titled YouTube channel in February 2016 and soon began posting challenge videos.
- His first video, titled “Bean Boozled Challenge,” was published on December 11, 2016. Almost 34,365 people have viewed this video.
- He received positive feedback at first. His subscriber base, on the other hand, has grown slowly and now stands at 738.
- He has, however, become a popular lip-syncing star thanks to his t@hejoshuaperez account on the app musical.ly, which later became TikTok, and he now has over 119.7k TikTok fans.
- Similarly, he has created Tiktok videos for songs by Nicki Minaj, John Legend, Drake, and a plethora of other artists.
- In addition, he wrote a duet with Baby Ariel to the tune of Katy Perry’s “Chained To The Rhythm.”