Facts of Joya Tillem
|Full Name:||Joya Tillem|
|Birthday:||May 14, 1970|
|Net Worth:||$60 million|
|Height:||6 feet 1 inch.|
Joya Tillem is a Los Angeles-based American doctor. Regardless, she is well-known among people for being the spouse of Jon Favreau, an American entertainer, comedian, and producer best known for his roles in films such as ‘Extremely Bad Things.’ Tillem is also the niece of Leonard Tillem, a radio telecaster and lawyer from the United States.
Who are the Parent of Joya Tillem?
Joya Tillem was born on May 14, 1970, in California, United States. With the introduction of the world sign Taurus in 2019, her age is 49 years old. Individuals born under this sign have the qualities of being solid, mindful, patient, and stable. She is from a Jewish family and spent her childhood in California. Her family is a member of Congregation Shir Shalom in Cotati. There is no additional information about her family or kin. Similarly, there is no information about her early life.
In terms of educational foundation, Joya graduated from the Georgetown University School of Medicine in 1987. She then completed her clinical residency at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center. Tillem has been associated with Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center and Cedars-Sinai Medical Center since that time, and he has considerable authority in Internal Medicine.
Joya Tillem’s Net Worth and Salary
Joya Tillem has accumulated tens of thousands of dollars in assets as a result of her doctor career. However, the true figure has yet to be revealed. According to our sources, a doctor in America earns an average of $141,402 per year. Compensation typically ranges from $27,000 to $250,000.
Furthermore, her better half, Jon Favreau, has a total net worth of $60 million as of 2019. In 1993, he began his acting career and TV career by appearing in a Seinfeld episode titled ‘The Fire.’ Jon has previously appeared in a number of films and television shows.
Jon has coordinated and co-coordinated numerous films in addition to acting and has received numerous honors for his efforts. According to some online sources, the average annual salary of a chief is $92,220. The bottom 10% earned an average of $32,010 per year, while the top 10% earned an average of $187,199 per year.
Who is Joya Tillem Husband?
Joya Tillem is a married woman, having married her long-term love, Jon Favreau. They met unexpectedly in the television series Friends in 1995. There is no additional information available about her dating history. Regardless, the couple married on November 24, 2000.
On July 25, 2001, after eight months of marriage, the couple invited their first child, Max Favreau. Since then, the adorable couple has invited two girls, Madeleine Favreau in April 2003 and Brighton Rose Favreau on August 30, 2006. Joya and Jon have been in a conjugal relationship for around 19 years, beginning in 2019, and are still going strong.
Discussing Jon’s previous undertaking, beforehand, he was involved with Jennifer Aniston. Notwithstanding, Jon has never discussed his previous sweetheart and there is no additional data about their dating history. At present, there are no bits of gossip concerning structure his life and the wedded couple is spending a favored full life as of not long ago with there youngsters.
Joya Tillem’s Height and Weight
Joya Tillem is somewhat more limited than her life partner who remains at a tallness of 6 feet 1 inch. She has a couple of eyes with light earthy colored tone and blonde shading hair. Estimates for other body parts are hazy. Likewise, she isn’t dynamic on any sort of social destinations, for example, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
Joya Tillem’s Professional Career
- Joya Tillem rose to prominence following her wedding to Jon Favreau. Jon is an American entertainer, chief, and producer best known for his role in the film ‘Terrible Things.’
- In terms of Joya’s other half’s profession, he began his acting career in 1993 with a role in the historical games film ‘Rudy.’
- After a few years, he appeared in a few films, including ‘Mrs. Parker and the Vicious Circle,’ Very Bad Things, Daredevil, and Love and Sex.
- In addition, in 2001, he made his directorial debut with the film ‘Made,’ in which he co-created and played the lead role.
- Until now, he has directed a number of films, including Elf (2003), Zathura: A Space Adventure (2005), Iron Man (2008), and Iron Man 2.
- Aside from that, Joya appeared in the parody TV arrangement ‘My Name is Earl.’
- In addition, in 2016, he oversaw the Oscar-winning experience film ‘The Jungle Book.’
- He is currently working on his upcoming American show film ‘The Lion King,’ which is set to release on July 18th, 2019.