Julia Gilman is an American YouTube vlogger. Julia Gilman is well-known for her YouTube content, which ranges from makeup tutorials and fashion vlogs to prank and challenge videos. She has over 2.6 million followers on her YouTube channel. Previously, her channel was known as ‘BeautyTakenIn.’
How old is Julia Gilman?
Julia Gilman, 25, was born on July 4, 1995, in California, United States of America to American parents. She is of white American ethnicity. Julia’s mother was mentioned on Twitter. There is currently no information available about Gilman’s father.
Julia has one younger brother, according to her siblings. He also appeared in her video “Transforming My Little Brother Into Me,” in which the boy learned what it was like to go out with makeup on his face. The transformation was incredible. The two appeared to be twins. Her brother has braces. Aside from that, there isn’t much information available about her family or education.
What is Julia Gilman’s Net Worth?
Julia Gilman has a net worth of around $230,000, but her salary and other sources of income are still being investigated.
Is Julia Gilman single?
Julia Gilman, a YouTuber and Instagram star, is keeping a secret about their love life. So far, she hasn’t spoken about her previous relationship. She is currently single because she has never made her relationship life public; she prefers to keep that aspect of her life private.
When it comes to rumors and controversy surrounding Gilman, she has yet to be a part of any of them due to her secretive nature.
How tall is Julia Gilman?
Gilman looks stunning with her brown hair and dark brown eyes. Her height, weight, shoe size, and other body measurements are unknown.
Career line of Julia Gilman
- Julia is well-known for her YouTube channel, “Beauty Takenln,” which she created from her own YouTube account. She is well-known on YouTube for her “fashion and beauty videos.” Julia rose to prominence after participating in the 2013 “Beauty Con” event.
- Julia’s YouTube channel has been active since 2011. She also has over 1 million YouTube subscribers. Julian is also a well-known actress, having appeared in the 2015 film “Known Got How the Cable Is Better Than the Internet.” The girl made the decision to heal her eating disorder two years ago.
- She recently shared a video in which she described her battle with this disease. In one of her most recent videos, the girl reveals a life hack that will change your life forever.
- It is about the law of attraction and manifestation. Julia has the top four Halloween makeup tutorials for all girls to watch on her YouTube channel.
- Julia used to be a junior Eagles cheerleader. She attended the 2013 BeautyCon event in Southern California. In addition, in July 2011, she launched her popular BeautyTakenIn YouTube channel.
- On March 13, 2018, she set a goal of not watching YouTube videos, Instagram stories, or anything else for a week. The goal was to have her thoughts free of other people’s ideas. She believes that it is better to focus on one’s own thoughts rather than those of others.
- Julia is not only a YouTube star, but she also has an Instagram account and a cat named Dexter Gilman. The cat, too, has an Instagram account.