Facts of Justin Qualley
|Full Name:||Justin Qualley|
|Sibling:||Two younger sisters (Margaret and Rainey Qualley)|
Justin Qualley is an American celebrity sibling. Justin Qualley is the older brother of Margaret Qualley, a well-known American actress. He also has a younger sister, Rainey Qualley, who is an actress and singer.
How old is Justin Qualley?
Justin Qualley was born in the United States of America in 1986. He is about 35 years old. And he is an American nationality.
His mother’s name is Andie MacDowell, and his father’s name is Paul Qualley. Andie is a well-known actress and model, while Paul is a model, musician, contractor, and rancher. Likewise, he has two younger sisters, Margaret Qualley and Rainey Qualley. Both Margaret and Rainey are well-known actresses. Margaret is also a model, and Rainey is a singer. Furthermore, Justin’s entire family is well-known.
In terms of Justin’s educational background and qualifications, the names of the educational institutions he attended are not currently available. However, given his age, Qualley must have graduated from both high school and university, unless he is a dropout or has decided to discontinue further studies.
How much is Justin Qualley’s Net Worth?
Even when it comes to his earnings and income, his net worth is unknown at this time, and his primary source of income is also unknown.
Is Justin Qualley married?
Justin Qualley is either single or married. Because he is not a well-known personality and wishes to keep his personal and romantic life private, no information about his love relationships is currently available. Similarly, he is a very secretive person who wishes to keep his personal life as private and secret as possible.
How tall is Justin Qualley?
Justin Qualley’s body measurements, including his height, weight, chest size, waist size, hip size, bicep size, and any other body measurements, are not yet available, and are being reviewed. Furthermore, Justin has dark brown hair and brown eyes.
Career line of Justin Qualley
- Justin Qualley is not involved in any of the popular professions such as acting, modeling, or others. He is also not a well-known social figure. So far, little is known about his personal and professional life. As Justin has kept it private and away from the spotlight as well as the social world. However, almost all of his other family members, such as his sister and parents, are well-known public figures.
- His mother, Andie MacDowell, is an actress and fashion model. She made her film debut in Greystoke: The Legend of Tarzan, Lord of the Apes in 1984. She also received critical acclaim in 1989 for her role in Sex, Lies, and Videotape. As a result, she won the Independent Spirit Award for Best Female Lead and was nominated for a Golden Globe Award for Best Actress –
- Motion Picture Drama. Andie received Golden Globe nominations for her performances in Green Card in 1990 and Four Weddings and a Funeral in 1994. She has also appeared in a slew of other films. MacDowell has also modeled for Calvin Klein Inc. and has been a spokesperson for L’Oréal since 1986.
- Margaret Qualley, Justin Qualley’s younger sister, is a well-known actress. In her youth, she also trained as a ballerina and briefly pursued a modeling career. Likewise, she made her acting debut in the 2013 drama film Palo Alto, playing a minor role.
- She rose to prominence for her role as a troubled adolescent in the HBO drama series “The Leftovers.” She then appeared in a slew of other films and television shows.
- Furthermore, Margaret Qualley received critical acclaim and a nomination for a Primetime Emmy Award in 2019 for her portrayal of actress and dancer Ann Reinking in the FX biographical drama miniseries Fosse/Verdon.
- Rainey Qualley, Justin’s other sister, is also an actress and singer. She also made her acting debut in the 2012 film “Mighty Fine.” Similarly, she is best known for releasing and writing music under the name Rainsford. Furthermore, Justin’s father is a well-known public figure.