Facts of Kala Savage
|Full Name:||Kala Savage|
|Net Worth:||$1 million|
|Height:||5 feet 5 inches|
|Profession:||Actress and Musician|
|Sibling:||Two (Ben Savage and Fred Savage)|
Kala Savage is an actress and musician from the United States. Kala Savage is better known for her appearances on the television shows ‘Santa Barbara,’ ‘Undressed,’ and ‘8 Simple Rules.’ The actress began her career in 1989 and sadly retired in 2008. She is currently living a happy life with her musician husband Jared Flamm.
How old is Kala Savage?
Kala Lynne Savage is her full name. She was born on October 16, 1978, in Highland Park, Illinois, in the United States. Her zodiac sign is Libra, and she is 42 years old. She is an American nationality. Furthermore, she is the daughter of Lewis and Joanne Savage. They were an industrial real estate broker and a consultant. Her ancestors come from a variety of countries, including Poland, Latvia, and Germany. Kala also has two brothers, Ben and Fred Savage.
Even before she became a child star with her role as Anisa on ‘Santa Barbara,’ her brothers had established themselves in the entertainment industry as actors. Her older brother is an accomplished actor, and her younger brother is a producer and director. Furthermore, her grandparents were Jewish immigrants from Poland, Ukraine, Germany, and Latvia. When it comes to Kala Savage’s childhood, she grew up in a religious household that practiced Reform Judaism.
How much does Kala Savage earn?
Savage must have made a lot of money as an actress back then. According to some sources, she must have a net worth of around $1 million. She, on the other hand, has never revealed anything about her net worth. Together with her husband, the talented actress must have made some money from her music career. There is also no information on the assets she owns.
Is Kala Savage dating someone?
Kala Savage is the wife of musician Jared Flamm, and the couple has been married since 2003. There is no information about how they fell in love with each other or how long they have been together. She frequently collaborates with her husband after retiring from acting. She’s also a member of his band. She also co-wrote the song Daddy Day Camp with her husband. They have been married for almost seventeen years and have been living a happy married life. Aside from that, Kala Savage has never been involved in any type of controversy to this day.
How tall is Kala Savage?
When it comes to Kala Savage’s height, she stands at 5 feet 4 inches (165 cm or 1.65 m). She also weighs approximately 56 kg (123.46 lbs). Similarly, her body measurements are 32-26-32 inches. Kala Savage has a slim build and a fair complexion. She also has brown eyes and black hair. From her age to the present, the actress has been praised for her beauty.
Career line of Kala Savage
- Her brothers Fred and Ben Savage were both actors before she became a celebrity kid with her role as Anisa on ‘Santa Barbara.’ Kala followed in their footsteps and joined the cast of ‘Santa Barbara’ as a repeating character.
- In 1989, Savage began her career as a child actress in the soap opera ‘Santa Barbara.’ The long-running romance drama aired for nine seasons, but Kala only appeared in six episodes of the fifth season as Anisa.
- Despite the fact that it was a minor role, it provided her with valuable exposure in the entertainment industry. After she grew up, she made the decision to become a professional actress. In addition, she appeared in the 1989 family comedy film ‘Little Monsters.’
- She played a small monster, while her brothers, Ben and Fred, played Eric and Brian, respectively. While the film did poorly at the box office, it was one of the most popular among home viewers after it was released on DVD.
- These two characters were just a couple of projects she worked on as a teen. Years later, Kala decided to re-enter the entertainment industry and appeared on MTV’s anthology series ‘Undressed’ in 1999.
- She, like Gwen, appeared in the episodes ‘There in the Van’ and ‘I Know What You Did Last Hummer.’ In 2001, she appeared on the popular series ‘That 70s Show’ as a younger version of a character named Paula in the episode ‘Eric’s Naughty No-No.’
- Her appearance on ‘That 70s Show’ proved fruitful, as she received more offers to play guest roles on various popular shows. Following that, she appeared as Sandra in the episode titled “No Good Deed” of the comedy series “Diagnosis: Murder.”
- Then she portrayed Lila Rotundi in the romantic drama ‘Felicity.’ In 2002, she appeared as Katie Medavoy in the episode titled ‘Oedipus Wrecked’ of the popular police procedural TV series ‘NYPD Blue.’
- Despite having a slew of repeat characters to her name, Kala was unable to find better roles and had to rely on herself for guest appearances for the rest of her career.
- Then, in 2003, she appeared in the episode ‘Chapter Fifty-Four’ of the comedy-drama TV series ‘Boston Public.’ She played Lacy in the popular sitcom ‘8 Simple Rules’ from 2003 to 2004.
- She then appeared in three episodes: ‘Opposites Attract: Part 2′, ‘Merry Christmas: The Story of Anne Frank and Skeevy’, and ‘Sort of an Officer and a Gentleman: Part 2′. This is still her most valuable role to date.
- She did not appear on television screens again for many years after working in ‘8 Simple Rules.’
- She made a comeback as Vanessa in the 2007 film ‘Dead Write,’ and later as Raven in the same year’s drama film ‘La Cucina.’ Her most recent acting credit and screen appearance were in the comedy series ‘Aliens in America’ (2008), where she played Mindy Weinblau.
- Since 2008, Savage has decided to take a break and retire from her acting career. Kala is now completely focused on her personal life. She occasionally works as a musician with her husband and enjoys her life with her family.