Facts of Kandi Reign
|Full Name:||Kandi Reign|
|Net Worth:||$1 Million|
|Profession:||rapper, singer, dancer, actress, social media personality|
Kandi Reign is an American actress, dancer, singer, and rapper. Kandi Reign joined two major tours in 2016: the Purple Reign Tour and the Let’s Dance Tour. Furthermore, she is well-known for her social media handles.
How old is Kandi Reign?
Kandi Reign was born on August 14, 2000. She was born in Delaware, USA, and later moved to Atlanta, Georgia. Her current age is 21 years, and her astrological sign is Leo. There is no information about her parents, siblings, or other family members. She has, however, posted photos and videos of her brother on Instagram, who goes by the handle ‘@cfood dbe.’ Similarly, Reign is currently homeschooled as she travels across the country.
Is Kandi Reign dating her Boyfriend?
So far, the girl is too young to be married. She must not have any children. She is most likely single at the moment. She hasn’t dated anyone publicly and hasn’t revealed her dating history. Kandi has been a private person who has kept her personal information hidden from the public eye. She will, however, find the perfect partner for herself.
How much is Kandi Reign Net Worth?
This well-known and talented individual will undoubtedly amass a sizable fortune. Her net worth ranges between $1 million and $5 million. Reign also has her own online store where fans can buy puffs, masks, shirts, and other items.
How tall is Kandi Reign?
She is a stunning young lady. Kandi has kept her body in good shape. She has a slim, lean body. However, she has not disclosed any of her body measurements, including her height and weight. She does, however, have a pair of brown eyes. Her hair is naturally dark brown. She has dyed her hair a different color.
Career line of Kandi Reign
- Kandi is a rapper and dancer who performed on two major tours in 2016: the Purple Reign Tour and the Let’s Dance Tour. On the first tour, she opened for the Future. In 2017, she began uploading a Demi Lovato Challenge series of videos to YouTube.
- Reign began her training as a performer when she was eight years old. Furthermore, she first appeared on BET in 2014.
- As an actress, she appeared in the Atlanta film Hotlanta and in the production My Best Friend Is Black. She is also known for her acting debut in Practically Normal (2020), We’ve Got Something in Common, and Why Can’t We Get Along (2018).
- She studied at The Fashion Institute of Atlanta and The Fashion Institute of Decatur. Her voice can be heard in Lil Donald’s single “First I Then I.”
- Furthermore, she posed for a commercial for the megahit brand Rag And Bones, which will be the spring collection in 2018. She is the author of “The Magic Behind the Mask,” a kids’s book. She has also been featured in magazines such as Elle, Teen Vogue, and Billboard.
- Similarly, in 2016, she was the ONLY female on the “The Purple Reign Tour,” opening for rap artist “Future” alongside Lil Donald.
- Kandi also joined the Scream Nation “Let’s Dance Tour,” which was quickly followed by the “300 Birth Of A New Nation” Tour.
- Her hit single ‘I Feel Like Demi Lovato’ went viral like wildfire! Fans all over the world began to sing and dance along to the song.
- Furthermore, press coverage from Brazil to Dubai to Germany and back to the United States sparked a frenzy among her fans and Demi Lovato fans alike. Reign collaborated with megabrand Rag And Bones on the 2018 Spring Collection Commercial.
- She also appears as a guest on the hit television show “Fresh Off the Boat.”
- Similarly, she appeared in an unreleased film titled “My Best Friend Is Black,” alongside Emmanuel Hudson and Phillip Hudson.
- She has toured with Future, Ty Dolla Sign, IHeart Memphis, DLow, Toonz, 99Percent, Silento, and has worked closely with many of the industry’s best, including Chance The Rapper, 2Chainz, and Young Thug.