Facts of Katelyn Sweet
|Full Name:||Katelyn Sweet|
|Birthplace:||Grass Valley, California|
|Kids:||Owen and Audrey|
Kyle Larson’s wife, Katelyn Sweet, is a stunning woman. Kyle Sweet, Katelyn Sweet’s husband, is an American professional stock car racing driver who also owns the World of Outlaws Sprint car team.
What is Katelyn Sweet’s Age?
Katelyn Sweet was born on July 28, 1991, in Grass Valley, California, United States. She will be 29 years old in 2020. She is her parents’ second child, following Brad Sweet, who is also a race car driver. Furthermore, because of her brother, she is accustomed to celebrity and media attention.
However, information about their parents, childhood, and education is not available. She is a lovely person who is well-known for her inventiveness. According to her Facebook profile, she attended Bear River High School, a public high school in Grass Valley, California.
How much is Katelyn Sweet’s Net Worth?
Although Katelyn has received no awards, her husband has received numerous trophies and awards. Kyle was named NASCAR K&N Pro Series East Rookie of the Year in 2012. The following year, he was named NASCAR Nationwide Series Rookie of the Year for the first time. In addition, he was named Mobil 1 Driver of the Year in 2017.
Katelyn’s earnings and net worth from her personal career have not been calculated. She does, however, have the advantage of being a celebrity wife. Kyle has a net worth of $12 million dollars as a result of his racing career. Similarly, it is estimated that wife Katelyn receives approximately $1 million of the net worth.
When did Katelyn Sweet get Married?
Katelyn and Kyle have been together for a long time. They most likely met through Brad Sweet, Katelyn’s brother, and Kyle’s fellow racer. The couple moved in together after years of dating. Owen Miyata Larson, their first child, was born on December 22, 2014.
Three years later, the couple decided to get engaged and exchanged rings on their child’s third birthday, December 22, 2017. On May 7, 2018, the family celebrated the birth of their second child. Audrey Layne Larson is their second child, and she is a daughter.
Katelyn and Kyle finally married on September 26, 2018. Furthermore, the lovers have been living in Huntersville, North Carolina, with their children since 2014. Katelyn spends the majority of her time with her family, traveling to new places and participating in various activities.
Katelyn with her husband and children at a pre-race event in February 2020. Instagram is the source of this information.
How tall is Katelyn Sweet?
Katelyn appears attractive, with blond hair and a fit body. Her body measurements, however, are still unknown.
Career lines of Katelyn Sweet
- Despite being best known as Kyle Miyata Larson’s wife, Katelyn has achieved success in her own right. She is a beauty and skincare expert who has worked independently as a Rodan & Fields skincare consultant.
- Furthermore, she began her foray into social media in May 2010 by opening a Twitter account and sending out her first tweet, which simply said “START.”
- In terms of her famous husband Kyle’s professional life, he began racing at the age of seven. He raced open-wheel cars as a teenager.
- He won his first sprint car race at Placerville Speedway, where he was one of the youngest competitors. He won the 4-Crown Nationals at Eldora Speedway in 2011 after winning all three types of USAC cars on the same night.
- In addition, he set a sprint car track record at Ocean Speedway in Watsonville, California.
- Kyle’s career in stock cars began in 2012, when he signed with Earnhardt Ganassi Racing (EGR) as part of the team’s driver development program.
- Larson made his first start in a full-bodied stock car at the Pete Orr Memorial Orange Blossom 100 at New Smyrna Speedway in February 2012.
- He won the race with an outstanding performance. Kyle was then scheduled to drive for Rev Racing in the NASCAR K&N Pro Series East. He won his first race in the K&N Pro Series East at Gresham Motorsports Park in Jefferson, Georgia, after a few races.
- Larson made his Camping World Truck Series debut at Kentucky Speedway in late June 2012. One year after his debut in 2013, he won his first Truck Series race at Rockingham Speedway in April.
- The following year, he was promoted to the NASCAR Nationwide Series. He was involved in a major crash on the final lap of the DRIVE4COPD 300 at Daytona International Speedway.
- He was unharmed, but he injured several spectators in the stands. Then, in 2014, he made the switch to the Cup Series full-time. Larson won his first Nationwide Series race the same year at Auto Club Speedway.
- Larson has been a familiar face in the Monster Energy Cup Series since 2013, aside from the aforementioned events.