Katherine Blasingame works as a record label executive. Katherine Blasingame rose to prominence after marrying Eric Church, a world-renowned musician. The happy couple has been married since 2008 and lives in North Carolina with their two children.
How old is Katherine Blasingame?
Katherine Blasingame was born in the United States of America on November 30th, 1979. She was born in the United States and is a nationality of the United States. Similarly, she is 41 years old and a Scorpio. Aside from that, no information is available about her parents, siblings, childhood, or educational background.
How much is Katherine Blasingame’s Net Worth?
Katherine Blasingame’s salary and net worth have not been made public. Her net worth, according to some sources, is at least $1 million. Eric Church, her husband’s net worth, is $14 million. Eric is a well-known musician. The media has yet to obtain information about his property and assets. The couple is currently living in a lavish house in Nashville.
Is Katherine Blasingame married?
Katherine Blasingame has a husband. Eric Church’s parents, Ken Church and Rita Barlow, raised her as their daughter-in-law. Eric Church is her current husband. Before getting married, Blasingame and Church dated for a long time. They met through a music contract and fell in love after a few courtships. They decided to marry after being together for three years. Their wedding took place at Blowing Rock’s Westglow Spa & Resort. Eric surprised his wife on their wedding day by performing a new song, You Make It Look So Easy, which was later released on the album Carolina in 2009.
Furthermore, on January 8, 2008, the couple married at Church’s house in North Carolina. Boone McCoy, born on October 3, 2011, and Tennessee Hawkings, born on February 15, are the happy couple’s two children. The couple has a big heart and has made a big difference in society by donating a lot of money to various charities. They are active members of The Chief Fund Foundation, a foundation whose mission is to provide necessities to underprivileged families who cannot afford them.
How tall is Katherine Blasingame?
Katherine has an average height and weight. She is 5’4″ tall and weighs 56 kg. Katherine’s body type is slim. She has taken good care of herself even after becoming a mother. She also has stunning green eyes and blonde hair. She also has a fair complexion, which complements her well and adds to her beauty.
Career line of Katherine Blasingame
- Katherine Blasingame and her husband, Eric Church, currently work as music publishers. Katherine Blasingame, like Eric, is a talented musician, but in a completely different way. Blasingame has been with a music publishing company for many years.
- Before Eric Church started his career as a musician in 2005, his wife, Katherine Blasingame, was already well-established in the music industry, but not as a singer or songwriter; she worked as a music publisher. Despite her involvement in the music industry, Katherine Blasingame did not become well-known until she married Eric.
- Eric Church has bragged about his wife’s ability to assist him with songs and her professional background in music publishing in several interviews.
- Katherine Blasingame has done well in supporting her husband’s career, even joining him on tours and other necessary means, in addition to being a member of the music industry.
- That is, she rose to prominence despite the fact that she was not a celebrity. She currently works as a music publisher, but she hasn’t revealed anything else about her media career. Meanwhile, her husband, musician and singer Eric Church, is well-known.
- Capitol Nashville expressed an interest in working with Church on a record deal. They were, however, not persuaded sufficiently. After he began working with producer Jay Joyce, they later signed him.
- His first single, “How ‘Bout You,” was released. In 2006, he released Sinners Like Me, his debut studio album. “How ‘Bout You,” “Two Pink Line,” and “Guys Like Me” were his debut album’s hit singles.
- Taylor Swift’s career was just beginning at the time. Eric was chosen to join Brad Paisley and Rascal Flatts on their tour. He was fired from opening for Rascal Flatts, however, after performing for longer than his allotted time on multiple occasions.
- Church was replaced by Swift. Church assured Swift that she would enjoy the tour and joked that she should give him her first gold record as a thank you. Swift later presented him with her first gold record, along with a note that read, “Thanks for playing too long and too loud on the Flatts tour.
- ” Thank you very much. Taylor”. In March 2009, he released Carolina, his second studio album. It contains his best singles, “Love You’re the Most,” “Hell on the Heart,” and “Smoke a Little Smoke.”
- In June 2010, he was hired by Capitol Nashville’s new imprint, EMI Records Nashville.
- In January 2011, he released Caldwell Country, a four-song EP, and in July 2011, he released Chief, his third album. It features his first No. 1 single, “Drink in My Hand,” as well as other hit singles such as “Homeboy,” “Springsteen,” and “Like Jesus Does.”
- In addition, in April 2013, he released Caught in the Act, his first live album. In 2013, he announced that he would be taking a break from music to concentrate on songwriting and musical direction.
- In February 2014, Eric Church released The Outsiders, his fourth studio album. “The Outsiders,” “Give Me Back My Hometown,” and “Talladega” are among the album’s hit singles.
- In addition, in the same month, Eric released his compilation album, 4 album Collection. In November 2015, he surprised fans by releasing his fifth album, Mr. Understood. Mr. Understood, Record Year, and Round Here Buzz are among the album’s hit singles. Mr. Understood: On the Rocks, Live, and (Mostly) Unplugged, Eric’s second EP, was released in November 2016. From January to May 217, Eric embarked on his largest solo tour, Holdin’ My Own.
- The tour consisted of 62 shows spread across 61 cities. In November 2017, he released 61 Days in Church, a limited-edition vinyl box set live album. There are 124 tracks in total in this collection.
- They were all captured live during his 61-city tour in 2017. Then, in October 2018, Eric released Desperate Man, his sixth album.