Facts of Katie Blair
|Full Name:||Katie Blair|
|Net Worth:||$1 million|
|Height:||5 feet 6 inches (1.68m)|
Katie Blair is a well-known American model, beauty queen, and television star. Katie Blair rose to prominence after winning Donald Trump’s MTV reality show Pageant Place.
How old is Katie Blair?
Katie, a well-known model, was born on December 29, 1987, in Billings, Montana, USA. As of the year 2021, she is 33 years old. She is of American nationality and of Caucasian ethnicity because she was born in the United States of America. Her birth sign is Capricorn, and her given name is Katherine Amanda Blair.
Aside from that, there is no information about her family, including her father, mother, and siblings.
Education of Katie Blair
She had graduated from Stephen F. Austin High School, according to her educational background. Then, in 2006, she graduated from West High School. Similarly, she had planned to attend Louisiana State University but had rescheduled.
How much is Katie Blair’s net worth?
Moving on to her net worth, salary, and income, she won several Pageant shows and also received a scholarship. Aside from that, she has a net worth of nearly $1 million.
Is Katie Blair single?
Katie Blair is currently single, as far as her relationship status is concerned. She is not married and has no children. She is stunning and has drawn the attention of many people, including her fans.
Moving on, she dated a Swedish ice hockey player named Doug Murray in the past. The lovely couple began dating in 2008. Unfortunately, the relationship ended in 2010.
Aside from that, she was in a relationship with Tara Conner in 2006. Tara Conner is a famous model. They met on Donald Trump’s MTV reality show Pageant Place and bonded well. However, the relationship ended in 2008.
How tall is Katie Blair?
The stunning model has gleaming blonde hair and sparkling blue eyes. Similarly, her height is 5 feet and 5 inches. Furthermore, there is no information about her body measurements, such as weight, etc.
Career line of Katie Blair
- Katie Blair, a well-known actress, began her career at a very young age. She rose to prominence after appearing in Donald Trump’s MTV reality show Pageant Place. She represented Montana in the Miss Teen USA 2006 pageant in 2006. Blair won the Pageant on August 15, 2006. She was the first Montanan to win the show, and she deserved it.
- Similarly, Blair was crowned by the previous titleholder, Allie LaForce, who represented Ohio. Gaspar Cruz, a Houston-based designer, created her gown, hair, and makeup. She had won a one-year modeling contract as a result of winning the pageant.
- The contract was with Trump Model Management, and he also received a scholarship to The School for Film and Television in New York City.
- Aside from that, she co-starred in Donald Trump’s MTV reality show Pageant Place with Rachel Smith and Riyo Mori.
- She was also the first runner-up to Alyssa Campanella, who won Miss California USA 2011. After a week, it was announced that Blair was the new Miss California 2011, replacing Alyssa, who was named Miss USA 2011.