Guyana-born cricketer Keemo Paul made his international debut at the 2015 World Cup. Keemo Paul was selected the T20 Player of the Year by Cricket West Indies in August of this year.
Facts of Keemo Paul
|Full Name:||Keemo Paul|
|Age:||24 years old|
|Birthday:||February 21st, 1998|
|Net Worth:||$1 million|
|Height:||5 Ft 6 In|
|Sibling:||Candy Paul, Keon Paul, and David Jr.|
What is Keemo Paul Net Worth?
Keemo Paul has been playing for the Guyana Amazon Warriors of the Carrabian League since 2017, and they pay him $21,000 every month. From 2019 to 2020, he received a claimed salary of $5,000,000 while working for Delhi Capital. Rupees (Indian currency). His IPL income totals ten million dollars (Indian Rupee).
The annual salary for West Indies cricket players ranges between $200,000 to $250,000. By 2021, his net worth should have surpassed $1 million.
What is Keemo Paul Age?
Kevin Paul Angus Paul, a native of Guyana, was born on February 21st, 1998, and is an Aquarius. He is a citizen of Guyana. He is currently 24 years old as well. His mother is Rita Paul, and his father is David Paul. Additionally, he has three siblings: Candy Paul, Keon Paul, and David Jr.
What is Keemo Paul Height?
In addition to having black hair and eyes, he is also 5’6″ tall. The 40-32-12 body type of the 68 kg man includes a 40-32-12 waist.
Who is Keemo Paul Dating?
Paul is not in a relationship right now. In terms of Paul’s private life, nothing is known at all. He has never drawn attention to his personal life. He has 15.6k Instagram followers, but he hasn’t posted anything.
Keemo Paul’s Career Line
- Paul Paul debuted in the 2014–15 Regional Super50 competition on January 16, 2015.
- He caused controversy when West Indies chose him to play in the final over of their group encounter against Zimbabwe during the 2016 Under-19 Cricket World Cup.
- In this game, the West Indies triumphed. Paul made his Guyana national team debut on March 18, 2017, in the 2016–17 Regional Four Day Competition.
- E debuted for the Guyana Amazon Warriors in the 2017 Caribbean Premier League on August 5.
- In June of this year, Cricket West Indies named Paul Emerging Cricketer of the Year.
- In time for the 2019 IPL season, the Delhi Capitals acquired Paul in December 2018.
- He was selected by the Montreal Tigers franchise side to compete in the 2019 Global T20 Canada tournament.
- He participated in the Caribbean Premier League with the Guyana Amazon Warriors in July 2020.
- Paul was chosen to represent the West Indies in the 2018 Cricket World Cup Qualifier competition.
- He played in his first international one-day match against Afghanistan on March 15, 2018, in a World Cup qualifying match (ODI).
- Paul made his West Indies T20I debut against Pakistan on April 1, 2018.
- He played his first Test for the West Indies on July 13, 2018.
- He was chosen by Cricket West Indies (CWI) as one of the ten reserve players for the World Cup in May 2019.