Facts of Kelsea Ballerini:
|Full Name:||Kelsea Ballerini|
|Net Worth:||$6 million|
|Height:||5 feet 6 inches (1.68m)|
|Profession:||singer, song-writer, country singer|
Kelsea Ballerini is a country singer-songwriter from the United States who is currently signed to ‘Black River Entertainment.’ Kelsea Ballerini’s first album, “The First Time,” was released in 2015, and her second album, “Unapologetically,” was released on November 3, 2017.
How old is Kelsea Ballerini?
Kelsea Nicole Ballerini was born on September 12, 1993, in Mascot, Tennessee, as Kelsea Nicole Ballerini. Her parents only have one child. Her father, Ed, worked as a sales manager for a country radio station, and her mother, Carla, worked in marketing for Thomas Nelson Bible Publication and Sponsorship Company. She is now 27 years old.
Schooling of Kelsea Ballerini
She attended Knoxville’s Central High School and graduated from Frankin’s Centennial High School. She also transferred to Lipscomb University in Nashville. She spent two years there studying communications and marketing before pursuing her musical career. And to pursue her musical ambitions.
How much is the Net Worth of Kelsea Ballerini?
Kelsea has a net worth of $6 million as an American Country singer and songwriter. She also has 2.2 million followers on Instagram, 999.5k followers on Twitter, and 445k subscribers on his YouTube channel. She joined Twitter in June 2009, and she has 3098 posts on Instagram. She can also be reached through Facebook. She has over 788k followers on that platform.
Who is Kelsea Ballerini Married to?
Kelsea Ballerini is a married woman. In March 2016, she began dating Morgan Evans, an Australian country artist. The couple got engaged on Christmas Day 2016, and they married on December 2, 2017, in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico.
Kalsea and Morgan, the lovebirds, are on vacation in San José del Cabo, Baja California Sur. Instagram is the source for this.
What is the Height of Kelsea Ballerini?
Kelsea, on the other hand, is a 26-year-old woman with a beautiful curing body. She stands 5’6″ tall and weighs 54 kg. Virgo is her zodiac sign. Her hair color is blonde, and her eyes are a striking green. Likewise, she has sculpted her body to be extremely slim.
Achievements and Awards of Kelsea Ballerini
She released a self-titled extended play in November 2014 for the label. In 2014, she was selected as one of CMT’s Next Women of Country.
As the first single from her second studio album, Ballerini released “Legends” in June 2017. Her sophomore album, “Unapologetically,” was released on November 3 and debuted at number three on the Billboard Top Country Album Chart and number seven on the Billboard 200 Album Chart.
She was named ‘Rising Star’ in the Billboard Women in the Music category in 2015, and she was named New ‘Female Vocalist of the Year’ in the ACM Awards in 2016.
In 2017, she was named “Country Favorite Artist” and “Country Favorite Song” for “Peter Pan” in the category Radio Disney Music Awards, and she was named “Best New Country Artist” in the category iHeartRadio Music Awards. Furthermore, she was named ‘Country Favorite Artist’ in the Radio Disney Music Awards category in 2018. At the 61st annual Grammy Awards in December 2018, he was unapologetically nominated for Best Country Album.
Career Lines of Kelsea Ballerini
- She started taking dance lessons at the Premiere Dance Studio in Seymour when she was three years old and continued for the next ten years.
- She wrote her first song at the age of 12 for her mother and moved to Nashville, Tennessee three years later. In addition, she composed a song about her mother as a gift for her mother.
- Her mother was crying as she listened to the song, and this was a watershed moment in Kelsea’s life.
- She realized she had talent in music.
- Kelsea soon began singing in church and school choirs, and her confidence aided her in pursuing a musical career. She adores dogs and has a dog named ‘Dibs,’ after her hit single of the same name.
- At the age of 19, she signed her first professional deal with ‘Black River Entertainment,’ in 2013.
- Her first single, “Love Me Like You Mean It,” was released in October 2014.
- Similarly, Kelsea co-wrote the song with Josh Kerr and a few others. This song topped Billboard’s Country Airplay chart.
- Kelsea became the first female country artist signed to an independent label to reach the top of the charts with this achievement.
- Likewise, her album ‘The First Time,’ released in May 2015, featured the lead single, ‘Love Me Like You Mean It.’ Kelsea released her self-titled debut EP in November 2014, which received positive reviews from critics. Kelsea rose to prominence as a result of the album’s success.
- Furthermore, Kelsea demonstrated a mature side of her personality through her songs, and it appears that the majority of her songs were seemingly inspired by actual events in her life, such as her parent’s divorce and the heartbreaks she experienced.