Facts of Kendis Gibson
|Full Name:||Kendis Gibson|
|Age:||49 years old|
|Birthday:||September 6, 1972|
|Net Worth:||$1 million|
|Height:||5 feet 8 inches|
|Profession:||Journalist, American Anchor|
Kendis Gibson is a journalist from Belize who works as an anchor for WFOR-TV. He has two Emmys, one for “outstanding news reporting” and one for “sports feature.” He has worked as an anchor and correspondent for CNN, CBS News, ABC News, and MSNBC. Gibson also served as an anchor for World News Now and America This Morning.
Who is Kendis Gibson?
The reporter was born in Belize City on September 6, 1972, under the sign of Virgo. His parents, Alrick and Hortense Gibson raised him in Cairo Street, Belize. His father was a master cabinet maker, while her mother was a housewife. He is of African ethnicity and of American nationality. He has six siblings, but no information about them is available. In addition, he and his parents immigrated to the United States in the 1980s.
In terms of education, he had attended John Jay High School (now the John Jay Educational Campus) in New York City’s Park Slope neighborhood. Following that, he enrolled at the State University of New York at Oswego, where he earned a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science.
Who is Kendis Gibson Dating?
The reporter appears to be single right now, but he could be in a secret relationship. He has, however, kept his love life hidden from the prying eyes of the media. He also spread rumors about his sexual orientation. However, he has not confirmed his sexual orientation in the media. Aside from that, he has not been the subject of any rumors or controversies.
What is Kendis Gibson Net Worth?
Gibson’s net worth is estimated to be around $1 million as a result of his journalism career. He has worked in the industry for many years. He had previously worked for CNN, CBS, and MSNBC, among others. He also owns an expensive and luxurious mansion in North Shore Long Island worth $8 million.
What is Kendis Gibson Height?
With a height of 5 feet 8 inches or 1.72 meters, the reporter has a slim and well-excersized body structure. There is no information on his body weight or chest or waist measurements. He also has a bald head and black eyes.
Kendis Gibson’s Career Line’
- He began his career as a reporter and anchor after graduating. At the career of his career, he worked for the NBC station in Rochester, New York. After three years, he was hired as the morning anchor and reporter at WTXF in Philadelphia.
- He also received two Emmy Awards for “outstanding news reporting” and “sports feature.”
- He later worked as a lead reporter for WNBC NewsChannel. He was also one of the first reporters to arrive on the scene of the September 11, 2001 attacks.
- He joined CNN and CNN Headline News in 2002 as an entertainment and occasional news anchor.
- He had also hosted HGTV’s I Want That! and worked as an evening news anchor for KSWB-TV. He joined MSNBC Live as a weekend anchor in January 2019.