Facts of Kennedy Cymone
|Full Name:||Kennedy Cymone|
|Net Worth:||$170,000 dollars|
|Height:||5 feet 0 inches|
|Profession:||Makeup artist, Fashion, and beauty guru|
|Sibling:||One (brother Korbin Chase)|
Kennedy Cymone is a young American YouTuber, fashion and beauty expert, and entrepreneur. Kennedy Cymone is well-known for her self-titled YouTube channel, and she also owns KCK (@kckcollection), a beauty line.
How old is Kennedy Cymone?
Kennedy Cymone was born on November 29, 1998, and she is now 22 years old. She was born in North Carolina and is a Sagittarius. Kennedy has a younger brother named Korbin Chase.
Aside from that, there is no information available about Kennedy’s parents or other family members. Furthermore, her full name is Kennedy Cymone Knight.
Kennedy has also yet to share details about her educational journey. However, given her age, we can assume that Kennedy is a university student, unless some life events caused her to discontinue or take a break from her studies.
Is Kennedy Cymone dating someone?
Kennedy Cymone is currently single. Previously, she was in a romantic relationship with Darryl Granberry (PontiacMadeDDG) from 2017 until their divorce in July 2018. They were even engaged to each other before they split up in April 2018.
Kennedy is also a dog momma to her pet dog, Fendi Raj. Fendi was born on September 23, 2018 and is a Maltipoo.
How tall is Kennedy Cymone?
Kennedy Cymone is approximately 5 feet tall and weighs around 50 kgs. Likewise, her chest-waist-hip measurements are 34-25-34 inches. Kennedy has dark brown hair and brown eyes.
Career line of Kennedy Cymone
- Kennedy Cymone is a rising social media star. She is well-known as a beauty and lifestyle guru. Kennedy is best known for her self-titled YouTube channel, where she posts outfit videos, hauls, and DIYs. Kennedy was also named one of the top 12 in the NYX Face Awards.
- Kennedy, too, started her YouTube channel in September 2011. However, she did not post any videos for a long time before her first video in May 2012.
- Kennedy also became a StyleHaul partner. It is a global marketing and media company. She is also known online as “Simply Kennedy.”
- Kennedy, like many beauty YouTubers, has done a Kylie Jenner-inspired makeup video. She also refers to her fans as KenKillas.
- Furthermore, Kennedy considers Bethany Mota to be a major influence on her YouTube career, and her favorite on-camera product is Urban Decay eye shadow primer potion. Moving on, Kennedy Cymone’s net worth is estimated to be around $170,000 dollars as of November 2020.
- At the age of 19, the young actress relocated to Los Angeles to pursue a career in social media. Kenndy started her YouTube channel “FabulousInMaking” only two months before she turned a teen.
- The young star’s confident personality and southern charm made her an instant fan favorite and a teen sensation.
- Kennedy’s interest in beauty and makeup led her to post makeup tutorials. These tutorials taught how to apply makeup correctly.
- Whether it’s highlighting the eyes, going bold with the lips, or simply playing it safe with a palette of basic yet nude colors, “FabulousInMaking” shows how to do it. In addition, there are some stylish hairdos tutorials that help to accentuate the look even more.
- Kennedy’s channel has helped her become one of the most beautiful YouTube influencers over the years. Her vivacious personality and flawless beauty helped her place among the top 12 nominees for the NYX Face Awards.
- Kennedy is the founder and owner of the KCK (@kckcollection). Kennedy has created a beauty line.