Facts of Kevin Smith
|Birth Date:||August 02, 1970|
|Birth Place:||Red Bank, New Jersey, USA|
|Education:||Henry Hudson Regional High School|
|Ethnicity:||German, Irish, English|
|Father’s Name:||Donald E. Smith|
|Height:||5 feet 9 inches (1.75m)|
|Mother’s Name:||Grace Smith|
|Net Worth:||$ 25 million|
|Profession:||Actor, Filmmaker, Comedian|
Kevin Smith is an actor, rapper, comic book creator, and podcaster from the United States. He came to fame after playing Silent Bob in the low-budget comedy Clerks in 1994. He’s also a comedian and the host of the popular SModcast podcast.
Early Life of Kevin Smith
Kevin was born on August 2, 1970, in Red Bank, New Jersey. His cultural heritage is primarily German as well as some Irish and English. He is an American citizen.
Donald Smith was born to his mother, Grace (Schultz) Smith. He has a sister named Virginia and a brother named Donald. His sister used to direct him and he used to play music for her. He wished that his brother would be his audience.
Kevin attended Henry Hudson Regional High School for his high school education but then moved to e New School in New York for a college education but also did not graduate. The explanation why he is a comic observer is because of his overweight state as a youth.
Who much is Kevin Smith Net Worth?
Kevin Smith’s net worth ranges to $25 million. Most of the person’s revenue comes from other professions. Alternatively, he also owns a Red Bank comic book store. Besides, Kevin stars in dozens of films, so his money brings in some benefit. Charles doesn’t open about his salary, however, he is reported to be earning around $2 million.
Kevin is much obliged to his rich and generous family. Secondly, this is really a crazy value of the house. The popular hiking point of Hollywood Hills in Los Angeles can be seen from the top of Runyon Canyon, where Los Angelinos congregate daily to enjoy a hike and some sun.
Who is Actor-Kevin Smith Wife?
Between June 1995 and June 1997, Kevin Smith was in a two-year relationship with American actress Joey Lauren Adams. They haven’t had any children as a result of their relationship.
Kevin is now a happily married man. After meeting in 1999, he dated Jennifer Schwalbach Smith, a 46-year-old American actress, for three months before they married on April 25, 1999.
Harley Quinn Smith, their 17-year-old daughter, is the result of their marriage. As of now, there have been no rumors of a divorce or extramarital affairs in the 18-year-old couple’s relationship.
Kevin is alleged to have produced an entirely fake script to ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’, which he later refuted. He has also been reported to have been dating Kimberly Loughran and Wendy Leigh Smith. Some of his comic books have been controversial.
How Tall is Actor-Kevin Smith?
Kevin has a height of 5 feet 9 inches (1.75 m). He has brown hair color and his eye color is brown. He is really social media savvy.
He has about 2.6 million followers on social media. Taylor has more than 2.1 million fans on Instagram and more than 3.1 million followers on Twitter and more than 540,000 subscribers on his Youtube channel.
Who Did Kevin Smith do Weight Loss?
To begin with, Kevin Smith was a plus-size child, possibly due to his metabolism, which enticed him to get hungry frequently and eat anything, or his genes. When he went to the premiere of ‘Zack and Miri Make a Porno,’ he weighed the most, 330 pounds.
Gradually, the actor became more serious about losing weight, particularly after the airline incident, which was heartbreaking, to say the least. The podcast host was serious about losing weight, and by 2018, he had lost over 80 pounds over the course of ten years. All of this wasn’t enough, though, because the actor suffered a heart attack in February 2018.
Despite a 100 percent blockage of the LAD artery, he escaped death, but doctors advised him to lose another 50 pounds if he didn’t want to face similar attacks in the future.
Smith took the doctor’s advice to heart, and thanks to small lifestyle changes, he lost 51 pounds just six months after his heart surgery. Thus, for an actor who started at 330 pounds in 2008, he went from 330 pounds to 256 pounds during his heart attack, and then down to 198 pounds.
Career Line of Kevin Smith
- Before coming to Vancouver Film School, Kevin was previously working at a convenience store in Leonardo.
- Jackson’s desire to direct a film was realized after he managed to raise a significant amount of money and cast his friends and acquaintances in the film.
- ‘Clerks’ was screened at the Sundance Film Festival in January 1994. It won the People’s Choice Award.
- His movie, ‘Clerk’, went on to become a box office hit and he earned $3.1 million in the process.
- After his work on his first movie, Kevin has since then directed and produced several movies and television series.
- He has worked on many feature films including Good Will Hunting, Suckless with Kevin Smith, Comic Book Men, and Holidays.
- Kevin has 33 credits under his name as a writer, 55 credits under his name as an actor, 32 credits under his name as a director, and 13 credits under his name as an editor for various movies, television series, and documentaries.
- Kevin won the City Achievement Award in 2008, won awards in 2007, 2004, 2003, 2002, and 2001, and won the Overall SRC Life Saving Awards of 2005-2012.
- He has received 21 nominations for awards in his career as of now.