Facts of Khloe Kardashian
|Full Name:||Khloe Kardashian|
|Birthday:||July 27, 1984|
|Net Worth:||$40 million|
|Profession:||American media personality|
|Sibling:||Kim Kardashian, Kourtney Kardashian, Rob Kardashian|
Khloe Kardashian is an American media personality. Right now, she has shown up in Revenge Body with Khloe Kardashian as a host and Keeping Up with the Kardashian featuring her sisters. In addition, she is likewise a model, socialite, financial specialist, and business person. Khloe Kardashian’s total assets are topping statures with the augmentation in ventures and exhibitions.
What is the Age of Khloe Kardashian?
Kardashian, Khloe on July 27, 1984, Odom, better known as Khloe Kardashian, was born. She was born in the American city of Los Angeles, California. She is 31 years old at the time of writing. Khloe Alexandra Kardashian is a popular television personality.
She and her family were cast as stars in the reality series Keeping Up with the Kardashians in 2007. Her nationality is American, and she has been working in the industry since 2007.
What are the Net Worth and Salary of Khloe Kardashian?
Khloe Kardashian currently has a net worth of $40 million. In 2016, she allegedly earned $15 million. Khloé’s wealth is primarily derived from her KUWTK salary, as well as her own business ventures such as spinoff TV shows and her clothing line, Good American.
Who is Khloe Kardashian’s Husband?
Looking back on this Diva’s love life, she married Lamar Odom, a popular basketball player, on September 27, 2009, after a long relationship as a boyfriend. She dropped her nickname and changed her married name to Odom. On December 13, 2013, she filed for divorce from her husband due to a large number of misunderstandings and conflicts. After both parties signed a legal assignment, they were legally divorced in July 2015.
She was also in a relationship with French Montana, a professional rapper, after her divorce from Lamar Odom in 2014, and she was in an affair with James Harden in June 2015. She currently does not have any children. She also sees the doctor on a regular basis due to his fertility flaws and low egg count problem.
Controversies of Khloe
Khloe was embroiled in a high-profile scandal over a sex tape she made with her ex-boyfriend Ray J. In 2007, she was a media darling who was grilled about her love life, and many controversies arose. She was also imprisoned for three hours for receiving a DUI in March 2007.
In 2001, she was also involved in a car accident and was thrown through the windshield. She was charged with driving under the influence. This was shown on a reality show, which also fueled rumors. She is Rachel Roy’s best friend and her daughter-in-law.
Height and Weight of Khloe Kardashian
Khloe Kardashian stands at the height of 5 feet 10 inches and her weight is 60 kg. She has body measurements of 35-29-40 inches. Khloe has blonde colored hair while her eyes are dark brown in color.
Career Line of Khloe Kardashian
- Kim rose to prominence after a sex tape she made was leaked in February 2007.
- Her professional career began in April 2009, when she was announced as the contract within Spin-off with her sister.
- In addition, she developed a business interest in D-A-S-H clothing and boutique.
- Khloe Kardashian is particularly mainstream for her jobs in TV programs like Kourtney and Kim Take Miami, Khloe, and Lamar, The X Factor, Kocktails with Khloe, Revenge Body with Khloe Kardashian, etc.
- She is dynamic in the business since 2007 and is working out positively to date. TV character Khloe Kardashian is a rising star for her remarkable facilitating ability.
- Later that year, Khloé, her mother Kris, her stepfather Bruce, her siblings Kourtney, Kim, and Rob, and half-sisters Kendall and Kylie were cast in the reality show Keeping Up with the Kardashians.
- Because of the popularity of the show and her sister Kim, the Kardashians were able to profit by endorsing products.
- These include waist-slimming pants, beauty products, and Coca-Cola, for which they were paid $75,000 per Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter post in 2016 (as of 2016).