Facts of Kim Seon-ho
|Full Name:||Seon-ho Kim|
|Net Worth:||$1 million to $5 million|
|Height:||6 feet 0 inches|
|Education:||Seoul Institute of The Arts|
|Hair Color:||Dark Brown|
Kim Seon-ho is a well-known South Korean actor. Kim Seon-ho is gaining a lot of attention for his role in the recent 2020 drama “Start-Up.” He was previously known for his roles in the dramas “Two Cops,” “100 Days My Prince,” and “Strongest Deliveryman,” among others.
How old is Kim Seon-ho?
Kim Seon-ho was born on May 8, 1986, and is currently 34 years old. He is a South Korean citizen with the zodiac sign Taurus. Furthermore, Kim Seon-ho’s name is written in Korean (Hangul) as and in Hanja as.
There is no information about Kim Seon-ho’s parents, siblings, or other family members. Kim Seon-ho received his education at the Seoul Institute of The Arts. Kim Seon-ho is also interested in oil painting. He’s even had lessons in this area.
Who is Kim Seon-ho’s Girlfriend?
Kim Seon-ho’s current relationship status is unknown. But there is information about his previous relationships. Kim Seon-ho has revealed that he was ghosted by his girlfriend while serving in the mandatory military service.
The actor was in the middle of his military service at the time. His three-year girlfriend broke up with him via a cold yet heartbreaking text message. Back then, Seon-ho tried everything he could to reconcile with his ex-lover, but it was futile.
How tall is Kim Seon-ho?
Actor Kim Seon-ho is approximately 1.83 meters (6 feet) tall. In addition, he weighs around 74 kg. There is no other information about his body measurements, such as his chest-waist-hip measurements, biceps, dress size, shoe size, and so on. Kim Seon-ho also has dark brown eyes and hair the same color. He is also known for his sweet smile and deep dimples, which are sure to entice fans and followers.
Career line of Kim Seon-ho
- Kim Seon-ho is a South Korean actor who rose to prominence recently for his role as Han Ji-Pyeong in the 2020 tVn drama Start-Up. This drama series also features popular actors such as Nam Joo-hyuk, Bae Suzy, and Kang Han-na in lead roles.
- Kim Seon-ho’s character in this drama is a successful venture capitalist. Furthermore, Start-Up debuted on October 17, 2020. Furthermore, the actor was able to complete his military service before making his television debut!
- Kim Seon-ho began his career in the Korean entertainment industry in 2009. Seon-ho has been with Salt Entertainment since the beginning.
- In the year 2009, he made his acting debut in a theatrical production called New Boeing Boeing. In fact, he first appeared in mainstream TV shows and dramas in early 2017.
- It began with his first television role in the KBS drama Good Manager. Sun Sang-Tae was his role in this drama.
- Kim Seon-ho has appeared in both variety shows and television dramas since then. Some of them are You Drive Me Crazy (released in 2018), Welcome to Waikiki 2 (released in 2019), 100 Days My Prince (released in 2018), and 2 Days & 1 Night (released in 2019).
- Kim Seon-ho has more credentials in Theatrical shows than in TV shows. Kim Seon-ho has appeared in a total of 16 theatrical productions between 2009 and 2019.
- He is also set to appear in the 2021 theatrical film Ice as one of the detectives.
- Seon-ho began working in theaters soon after graduating. Kim Seon-ho made his television debut in 2017 and has since landed roles in KBS2’s romance comedy-drama Strongest Deliveryman and as the character Kong Soo-chang in the drama Two Cops. In the latter, he plays a cunning con artist.
- This drama also contributed to Kim Seon-ho’s sudden rise in popularity.
- Kim Seon-ho also won two MBC Drama Awards in 2017 for his role in the TV drama Two Cops. Kim Seon-ho won in the categories of “Excellent Actor” and “Best New Actor.” He received these awards on December 30, 2017.
- Then, in 2018, Kim Seon-ho landed his first leading role. It was for the MBC drama special You Drive Me Crazy. The actor collaborated with Lee Yoo-young on this project.
- The well-known actor then appeared in the historical drama 100 Days My Prince. He also gained immense fame and recognition as a result of this drama, which was one of the highest-rated dramas in Korean cable television history.
- In addition, in 2019, Kim Seon-ho portrayed the comedic character Cha Woo-Shik in the JTBC drama Welcome to Waikiki 2.
- Kim Seon-ho was confirmed to play the lead role of a detective shortly after this project. It was for the romantic investigative drama Catch the Ghost, and his character was Go Ji-Seok.
- Kim Seon-ho was confirmed as a permanent cast member of 2 Days & 1 Night’s fourth season on November 5. It is a South Korean reality-variety show, so this is Kim Seon-ho’s variety show debut.
- Furthermore, he has been working on the show since episode 579 until the present, which is November 2020.
- Kim Seon-ho, who rose to international fame with the drama Start-Up, also appeared as Seo Gwang-Jin in the drama Find Me in Your Memory aka Memoir of the Man.
- He made a brief appearance in the first episode of this drama. Kim Dong-Wook and Moon Ga-young played the main characters Lee Jung-hoon and Yeo Ha-jin, respectively.