Facts of Kimberley Strassel
|Birth Date:||1972 , July-24|
|Birth Place:||Buxton, Oregon|
|Education:||Banks High School and Princeton University|
|Full Name:||Kimberley Strassel|
|Hair Color:||Light Brown|
Kimberley Strassel is a Wall Street Journal Editorial Board member and author best known for her editorials and the weekly Potomac Watch political column. On June 18, 2014, she was also awarded the Bradley Prize for journalistic excellence.
Early Life of Kimberley Strassel
Kimberley A. Strassel was born on July 24, 1972, in Buxton, Oregon, in the United States of America. She is the daughter of Mike and Annie Strassel. Strassel, Kimberley’s nationality and ethnicity are white American.
She grew up in Buxton, Oregon. She then attended Banks High School in Banks, where she graduated in 1990. Kimberley Strassel earned a B.A. in Public and International Affairs from Princeton University in 1994.
Who is Kimberley Strassel Husband?
Kimberley Strassel is married to Matthew Justin Rose, a British journalist. They dated for a long time before exchanging wedding vows on July 15, 2000, at the bride’s home in Buxton, Oregon.
The couple first met while working together at The Wall Street Journal in New York. In New York, Justin works as an enterprise editor for the Wall Street Journal. The couple has one daughter, and the family of three lives happily ever after.
Kimberley and her husband were both born in the same year, 1972, and their age difference is only 2 months. She’s also on Twitter, where she posts about The Intimidation Game and other news.
What is Kimberley Strassel Net Worth?
Kimberley Strassel, a well-known journalist, has amassed a sizable net worth and salary from her journalism career. According to some sources, the television personality’s total fortune is estimated to be around $0.5 million as of 2020.
She was also awarded the $250,000 Bradley Prize in 2014, which increased her total net worth. Strassel has also written a number of books, which has become an additional source of income for her.
Kimberley Strassel’s Career Line
- After joining the Wall Street Journal, Kimberley Strassel made headlines.
- She is a Wall Street Journal Editorial Board author.
- She worked as a news assistant for The Wall Street Journal’s European edition in Brussels from 1994 to 1996.
- She then worked as a staff writer for The Wall Street Journal Europe in London for three years.
- Strassel later moved to the Wall Street Journal in 2007, where she and Paul Gigot co-wrote the long-running Potomac Watch column.
- Kimberley Strassel participated in the South Carolina Republican presidential debate in February 2016.
- At the same time, she published The Intimidation Game: How the Left Is Silencing Free Speech.