Kimberly Ann Vadala Bio, Net Worth 2023, Age, Height
How much is Kimberly Ann Vadala’s Net Worth?
Moving on, Kimberly Ann’s net worth as a fitness diva is estimated to be around $65,000 dollars. Colin Cowherd, her ex-husband, has a net worth of around $25 million dollars.
Facts of Kimberly Ann Vadala
|Full Name:||Kimberly Ann Vadala|
|Profession:||Spin and Yoga Instructor, Basketball and Triathlon Coach, Celebrity ex-wife|
Kimberly Ann Vadala is the ex-wife of a well-known American personality. She was married to Colin Cowherd from 1996 to 2007. Kimberly, in addition to sharing her name with her ex-husband, is a Spin and Yoga Instructor, as well as a Basketball and Triathlon Coach.
How old is Kimberly Ann Vadala?
Kimberly Ann Vadala’s birth date, exact age, and birthplace are not clearly stated on the internet. Kimberly’s exact birthplace and zodiac sign are also unknown. Nonetheless, Kimberly Ann Vadala is an honorary citizen of the United States.
There is also no detailed information about Kimberly Ann’s parents, siblings, or other family members. Kimberly has a degree in Economics. Kimberly Ann, on the other hand, has not revealed the name of the institution she attended.
Is Kimberly Ann Vadala dating someone?
Kimberly Ann Vadala married Colin Cowherd in 1996. Their relationship, however, did not last long, and they eventually split up. The couple has two children together.
Kimberly Ann was awarded primary custody of their children following their divorce in 2007. Colin and Kimberly have a son, whose name is not yet known, and a daughter, Liv Cowherd.
Kimberly’s ex-husband is currently involved in a romantic relationship with an unnamed lady. Colin and his current lover recently celebrated their tenth wedding anniversary, which will take place on June 20, 2020.
How tall is Kimberly Ann Vadala?
There is no information available about Kimberly Ann Vadala’s body measurements such as height, weight, chest-waist-hip measurements, dress size, shoe size, and so on. Kimberly Ann has dirty blonde hair and hazel eyes.
Career line of Kimberly Ann Vadala
- Kimberly Ann Vadala is most well-known as Colin Cowherd’s celebrity ex-wife. Colin is a well-known American sports media personality. Kimberly Ann is a popular fitness personality in addition to being a celebrity ex-wife. She is a Spin and Yoga Instructor, as well as a Basketball and Triathlon Coach.
- Kimberly Ann had intended to pursue a career as a businesswoman or a journalist after completing her university education.
- She did, however, develop an interest in fitness later in life. As a result of her early passion for yoga and exercise, Kimberly pursued a career in it. She is also a well-known model. However, no information about this profession is available on the internet.
- Details about Kimberly Ann Vadala’s ex-husband – Colin Cowherd’s Family
- Colin Cowherd, the ex-husband of Kimberly Ann Vadala, was born in Aberdeen, Washington. Colin’s father’s name is Charles, and he was an optometrist.
- Colin’s mother, Patricia, is also British-born. Patricia died in 2014. She was a housewife who immigrated to the United States when she was 14 years old.
- Kimberly also has an older ex-sister-in-law named Marlene. Kimberly’s ex-husband grew up in Grayland, Washington.
- Graylan is a small fishing village about 130 miles from Seattle. Colin’s parents divorced when he was young, and the Cowherd siblings mostly grew up with their mother. Their parents divorced due to their father’s alcoholism.
- Furthermore, Kimberly Ann’s ex-husband began his career as the play-by-play voice for the San Diego Padres’ Triple-A affiliate Las Vegas Stars. Colin eventually became the sports director at KVBC in Las Vegas. Coline was named Nevada’s Sportscaster of the Year five times while working there. Similarly, Kimberly Ann’s ex-husband worked as a weekend sports anchor at WTVT in Tampa, Florida.
- Then, in 1996, Kimberly Ann’s ex-husband, Colin Cowherd, moved to Portland, Oregon. Colin worked as a sports anchorman for KGW-TV.
- Kimberly’s ex-husband began his broadcasting career as the sports director of Las Vegas TV station KVBC. He also worked as a sports anchor on several other stations before joining ESPN in 2003. Colin Cowherd hosted a radio show on ESPN Radio.
- Colin was also one of the original hosts of ESPN’s SportsNation and Colin’s New Football Show.
- Kimberly’s ex-husband also hosts The Herd with Colin Cowherd on Fox Sports Radio and Fox Sports 1. The Herd is FS1’s highest-rated studio show. In addition, the well-known personality hosted Speak For Yourself on the FS1 channel.
- In July 2015, an announcement was made in response to Colin Cowherd’s controversial statement about Dominican Republic baseball players. It was reported that Colin Cowherd would leave ESPN shortly after his contract expired.
- Following that, in August 2015, it was revealed that Colin would be joining Fox Sports in September. Colin’s radio show was moved to Fox Sports Radio and Fox Sports 1.
- While Kimberly Ann’s ex-husband was set to leave at the end of the month, ESPN suspended Colin on July 24, 2015. This was in response to Colin’s controversial comments on The Herd the day before. Kimberly Ann’s ex-husband is also a well-known radio host around the world.
- Kimberly Ann also co-hosts All Takes Matter with Jason Whitlock. It is an hour-long sports interview and commentary show. Kimberly’s husband also co-hosted Sports Nation. It’s a radio show on ESPN2.