Facts of King of the 4th Quarter
|Full Name:||Kentrell Beecham|
|Net Worth:||$706,000 dollars|
|Profession:||Youtuber, Podcast Host, Social media personality|
|Hair Color:||Dark Brown|
|Eye Color:||Dark Brown|
King of the 4th Quarter is an American gaming YouTuber and podcast host. King of the 4th Quarter is well-known for his NBA quizzes, vlog-style videos, and NBA 2K/fantasy basketball gameplay videos on his channels.
How old is King of the 4th Quarter?
King of the Fourth Quarter was born on October 4, 1996, and is now 24 years old. He was born in Chicago, Illinois, and his zodiac sign is Libra. Similarly, Kentrell Beecham is the real name of King of the 4th Quarter. He has not revealed any information about his parents, siblings, or other family members.
He has also yet to share information about his educational journey. However, given his age, we can assume that King is a university student, unless he decided to take a break or discontinue his studies to focus on his career at such a young age. He also has two dogs, Koba and Jax. Koba is a black lab mix.
How much is King of the 4th Quarter’s Net Worth?
Moving on, King of the 4th Quarter’s net worth is estimated to be around $706,000 dollars. He could make money through his YouTube videos, partnerships, brand endorsements, shoe collection, and so on.
Does King of the 4th Quarter have a Girlfriend?
The King of the Fourth Quarter is romantically involved with a girl named Suzy. She frequently appears on KOT4Q’s social media posts.
How tall is King of the 4th Quarter?
Unfortunately, there is no verified information about King of the 4th Quarter’s body measurements, such as his height, weight, chest-waist-hip measurements, biceps, dress size, shoe size, and so on. Similarly, he has dark brown eyes and hair of the same color.
Career line of King of the 4th Quarter
- Professionally, King of the 4th Quarter is a social media personality. He is primarily a YouTube gamer best known for his King of the 4th Quarter (KOT4Q) channel.
- He has gained popularity there for his NBA 2K Let’s Plays and NBA-themed vlog entries. In addition, on June 14, 2011, he launched his YouTube channel.
- Since its inception, King of the 4th Quarter has amassed over 852,000 subscribers on his YouTube channel. One of his most popular videos is titled HARDEST NBA LOGO QUIZ!?!
- This video has received over 2 million views. On his YouTube channel, he also posted a video titled “CAN Eric Bledsoe HELP THE MILWAUKEE BUCKS WIN A CHAMPIONSHIP? | NBA 2K18.”
- Furthermore, King of the 4th Quarter films all of his videos in his home/home studio. His favorite NBA team is the Chicago Bulls, and his favorite NBA player is Derrick Rose.
- Then, on July 1st, 2018, KOT4Q announced on his YouTube channel that he had reached an agreement with “House of Highlights” to post his podcast “Through the Wire” on the HOH YouTube channel.
- This channel has around 852,000 subscribers, and each episode receives an average of 50,000 views on YouTube.
- He also has a shoe collection worth more than $15,000. It can be seen in the background of the majority of his videos. KOT4Q also did a house tour that included his shoe collection.
- A popular example of one of his rebuilding challenges is where he spins a wheel and the wheel randomly decides which player to add to the roster of the team he’s rebuilding on the NBA 2K video game.
- KOT4Q has a second channel called “KOT4Q Reacts,” where he reacts to NBA content in the typical reaction video style.
- Similarly, he has a third channel called “Kenny” where he makes card collection videos, vlogs, and other videos that are not NBA 2K or reaction videos. Furthermore, his favorite film is “The Shining.”