How much is King Science’s Net Worth?
In terms of Kin’s earnings, he is a social media influencer on various platforms such as YouTube, Instagram, and TikTok who has amassed a sizable fortune. Because he has not disclosed his net worth, some online sources estimate it to be between $1 million and $5 million.
Furthermore, his earnings are based on his salary and income as a TikTok Star, as well as attainable promotions he has achieved through his social media popularity. He leads a happy and healthy life despite his social media fame.
Facts of King Science
|Full Name:||King Science|
|Net Worth:||$1 million-$5 million|
|Height:||6 feet 3 inches|
King Science is a well-known American comedy, meme, and animation content creator who is known for posting short-form videos on his verified king.science TikTok account. On the platform, King Science has amassed more than 7.3 million fans and 109 million hearts.
How old is King Science?
King Science is 21 years old. He was born on July 20, 1999, in the United States, under the astrological sign of Cancer. There is no information about her parents or siblings. He could have spent his childhood in a very healthy environment.
He has shared some of his childhood photographs on his Instagram accounts. Aside from that, he has never introduced his family to social media.
Furthermore, based on his age, he is a high school graduate and may be attending university right now. Despite the fact that he has not publicly discussed his educational background. He has kept his personal life very private. As a result, he is of American nationality.
Who is King Science’s Girlfriend?
Consider King Science’s relationship status; he is most likely single right now. King has never posted pictures of himself with women on his social media accounts, and he has never spoken publicly about his love life. As a result, he has kept his love life away from the spotlight of social media.
Furthermore, there is no information regarding it prior to his previous linkups. Whereas he may still be looking for the perfect match for him. However, it is clear that his attractive and handsome appearance has drawn many female fans to him.
Furthermore, this talented young TikTok star has avoided any sort of controversy and rumors. Finally, he has kept his profile clean and is now concentrating on his social media career.
How tall is King Science?
This 21-year-old social media star King stands a good tall height and has a fit body physique. He has a tall height of 6 feet 3 inches. Furthermore, his weight and other body stats such as chest-waist-hip measurements, biceps, and so on are currently unavailable. On Instagram, he appears to be very cool and dashing. He has both brow and eye color, as well as hair color.
Career line of King Science
- King Science is a well-known social media personality in the United States. Initially, he entered the social media world through YouTube and Instagram. However, he rose to prominence on social media platforms due to his inventive creations on TikTok.
- His intelligent and fun-loving creation, as reflected in his TikTok videos, did not take long to gain recognition in the social media world. He gained two million followers in two months and was recognized as a TikTok star.
- He began posting TikTok videos in 2019. His earliest TikTok video is dated 2019-8-27. He shared a drawing tutorial of Dr. Phil.
- And he captioned the video “How To Draw Dr. Phil And I HUggIng#drphil #artmemes #drphilmemes #howtodraw #drphill #drphilshow.” with the sound drphilhugs – king.science.
- His TikTik accounts currently have over 7.3 million followers and over 109.7 million likes. He is a talented artist with a strong interest in illustration animation. His enthusiasm for the subject aided him in gaining popularity.
- He does, however, have a YouTube channel, which he started on April 7, 2013. He started uploading videos after a few years and posted the first one, titled “?FIRE?,” on January 31, 2018. The video has nearly 169,951 views.
- With over millions of views, some of his most popular YouTube videos include “King Science Tiktoks – Best of 2019 Compilation,” “Making $60,000 A Year at Age 19 (Cartoon Story),” and “My Random Thoughts (Science Edition) Ft. TheOdd1sOut’s Voice.” The channel has nearly 638k subscribers.
- He also has two more YouTube channels, King Science Vlogs and King Science Music. He posts his vlogging videos on the King Science Vlogs channel. His most popular video on his vlogging channel is “Tiktoks that make you question reality & teach art…yeah idk,” which has nearly 305k views.
- Similarly, he has only posted one video on his other channel, titled “Young Don the Sauce God DISSTRACK, Eminem – Lucky You Joyner Lucas (remix).” On October 25, 2018, the show premiered.’