Facts of Kirstyn Crawford
|Full Name:||Kirstyn Crawford|
|Birthplace:||New York, USA|
|Height:||in feet inches – 5’ 4” – in Centimeters – 165 cm|
Kirstyn Crawford is one of the women who have come forward to speak out about Michael Corn’s sexual assault. She is an ABC News employee who filed a lawsuit against the former top producer of the show “Good Morning America” on Wednesday, August 25, 2021. She has accused Michael Corn of sexually assaulting her and creating a toxic work environment for the women in the organization.
Kirstyn Crawford claims Mr. Corn assaulted her in 2015 during a business trip to Los Angeles, and she has since filed a lawsuit against him in New York state court. In her documents or the suit she filed with the court officials, she stated that Mr. Corn sexually assaulted former ABC producer Jill McClain when both were working for ABC on “World News Tonight” about a decade ago.
What is the Age of Kirstyn Crawford?
Kirstyn is a 31-year-old woman who was born in 1991 and now lives in New York. Jaw Crawford is her father’s name, Tracy is her mother, and Corey is her only brother. In 2012, she graduated from Barnard College at the age of 22. Since then, she has been working tirelessly and passionately in the field of anchoring.
Who is Kirstyn Crawford’s husband?
Kirstyn married Fox News journalist Joseph Toohey, known colloquially as Joe Toohey. They married in 2016, and a year later, in September 2017, they exchanged sacred vows to support each other in all circumstances. The couple has a beautiful daughter named Hailey Marie as a result of their marriage.
What is the story that lies beneath the surface?
- In her lawsuit, Kirstyn Crawford claimed that Mr. Corn sexually assaulted her in 2015 during a labor trip to Los Angeles to cover the Academy Awards.
- Mr. Corn, on the other hand, has denied the allegations leveled against him on Wednesday. Ms. Kirstyn Crawford filed a lawsuit in New York State court alleging that he assaulted her during an Uber ride and also in a hotel. Ms.
- Kirstyn Crawford was traumatized by the entire situation. Ms. Crawford has worked with the organization as a producer on “Good Morning America” with George Stephanopoulos.
- She also stated that his actions had harmed her career.
- Mr. Corn has categorically denied the allegations and stated that he would deny any allegations of inappropriate sexual contact with any other woman.
- He’d have to defend himself against all of these women. Furthermore, he stated that Ms. Crawford’s claims are verifiably false and are intended to mislead.
- The lawsuit also claimed that Mr. Corn fostered an environment that forced women to work in hostile environments and be marginalized.
- Both women refused to comment on the news. In terms of their lawyer, Milton L. Williams, he stated that the healing process has begun. Both women would be represented by Mr. Williams.
- Jill McClain, on the other hand, is not a party to this suit but has supported Ms. Crawford’s case. The suit also names the organization ABC, alleging that the company received complaints from several women about a decade ago but failed to take the necessary disciplinary actions at the time.
- Mr. Corn stated in one of his statements that he vehemently denies the allegations made against him of sexually assaulting another woman.
- He claims that both women are fabricating the allegations. In addition, he stated that he would defend himself against such allegations.