Facts of Kyra Robinson
|Full Name:||Kyra Robinson|
|Net Worth:||$1.5 million|
|Height:||5 feet 5 inches (1.65m)|
Kyra Robinson is a television producer, businesswoman, Instagram star, and celebrity wife from the United States. Kyra Robinson is best known as the wife of Mike Epps, an American actor, comedian, producer, rapper, and television star.
How old is Baylor Barnes?
Kyra Robinson was born on September 16, 1984 in Chicago, Illinois, United States. She is of Afro-American descent and is 36 years old. Furthermore, Kyra is a Virgo. Her father died before Kyra was born, leaving her mother to raise her as a single parent.
Furthermore, Kyra is very close to her mother. Kyra grew up in Chicago with her brother and sister. She has a grandfather, whose birthday is June 26th, and a grandmother. Aside from that, Kyra’s parents’ and siblings’ names are not yet known.
Kyra graduated from Whitney M. Young Magnet High School in Chicago. She attended Columbia College after graduating to study Broadcast Journalism and Television. Kyra received her bachelor’s degree in Latin American history and journalism from Universidad de Veritas in Costa Rica.
How much is Baylor Barnes’s net worth?
Kyra Robinson has won the NAACP Image Award for her outstanding work. Kyra has not received any other awards.
Kyra has amassed a sizable fortune through her career as a producer, host, and businesswoman. Kyra’s net worth is estimated to be around $1.5 million USD.
Does Baylor Barnes have a child?
Kyra Robinson married Mike Epps on June 4, 2018. Both of their parents and families attended their wedding ceremony, which was lavish. Kyra and Mike began dating in 2017, while Mike was married to Mechelle McCain.
He confirmed his relationship with Kyra after his wife, Mechelle, filed for divorce. Mike proposed to her in May 2018 with a $90,000 diamond ring. Kyra gave birth to a daughter named Indiana Rose on March 12, 2020. Kyra has four stepdaughters from Mike’s previous relationships.
When it comes to Kyra’s rumors and controversy, she hasn’t been a part of it until now. Aside from that, Kyra is preoccupied with her personal and professional life. Furthermore, Kyra prefers to avoid rumors and controversy.
How tall is Baylor Barnes?
Kyra Robinson stands 5 feet 5 inches tall and weighs 55 kg. Kyra has black hair and dark brown eyes. Kyra’s bra size is 33B, and her body measurements are 34-26-36.
Career line of Baylor Barnes
- During her college years, Kyra worked as an intern in NBC’s investigative unit. She signed a contract with a TV show in Los Angeles, California, after graduating. As a result, she landed jobs at Paramount and Raleigh Studios.
- In addition, she was approached by the Access Hollywood television show. Kyra’s mother encouraged her to pursue a career in the media and entertainment industries. Kyra later resigned from her position as a news anchor.
- She was dissatisfied with her job and decided to launch her own Internet talk show. In 2011, Kyra hosted her first internet talk show, Kyra Ave. Every Monday and Thursday, she posted a new episode.
- Furthermore, Kyra interviewed a number of celebrities. She deleted her videos, official website, and YouTube channel for an unknown reason.
- Kyra is currently employed as a producer for the Oprah Winfrey Network television channel. She co-produced the Iyanla: Fix My Life television show with Iyanla Vanzant through her production house. In May 2014, Kyra worked as an associate producer for the Just Keke Talk Show. She resigned from her position in July 2014 after only three months. Kyra joined the Paternity Court team the same month and worked there until September 2014.
- She then went on to become the producer of a British TV show called Sex Box. In addition, she hosted an interview show in which she interviewed models, actors, celebrities, and business owners, among others.
- She used to post her videos on her YouTube channel and her official website. In 2017, Kyra co-produced the BET Social Media Awards with her husband, Mike Epps.