Facts of Lana Gomez
|Full Name:||Lana Gomez|
|Net Worth:||$1 Million|
|Height:||5 feet 7 inches|
|Sibling:||Heather Dockweiler and Rodney Weiss|
|Mother:||Simone Lutgert Gomez|
Lana Gomez is a well-known American artist. Lana Gomez worked in Kelly Wearstler’s Design Studio. As the spouse of comedian Sebastian Maniscalco, she even speaks of the town.
What is the Age of Lana Gomez?
Lana Gomez was born on April 23, 1983, in the United States of America. She was born to Simone Gomez Lutgert (Mother) and the late Barry Gomez (father-2001). Unfortunately, her parents divorced, and her mother remarried Scott Lutgert (step-father).
Lana grew up with her siblings Heather Dockweiler and Rodney Weiss. Furthermore, she is of Spanish-American descent and holds an American passport. Furthermore, as of 2020, she will be 37 years old.
Education of Lana Gomez
Lana has been interested in painting and arts since she was a child. Lana completed her studies for Florida and graduated from the University of Tennessee with a degree in Art. She enjoys coloring. As a result, after graduating from college, she relocated to Los Angeles to pursue a career as a professional painter and interior designer.
What is the Net Worth of Lana Gomez?
Lana is unquestionably a hardworking and A-list artist in America. Her work has brought her a lot of fame. As a result, her painting is very well-known. Lana’s net worth is estimated to be $1 million. Her pay, however, is unknown.
Relationship Status of Lana Gomez
Lana Gomez is a happily married woman. Sebastian Maniscalco, an American stand-up comedian, married her. On August 26, 2013, the couple exchanged their vows. They first met in a gym because they had the same trainer. After some time, they began to have a romantic relationship. Without a doubt, the couple has a strong bond and a loyal relationship.
They welcomed their first child, a daughter named Serafina Simone Maniscalco “Cellie Rose,” in April 2017. Similarly, in June 2019, they welcomed their second child, a son named Caruso Jack Maniscalco. In Los Angeles, the couple is living a fairytale life with their children. As a result, they appear to be content with their lives and relationships, as there is no rumor of a divorce or any other relationship or problem in their relationship.
They also purchased the Mediterranean-style home in 2014, where the family of four currently resides.
What is the Height of Lana Gomez?
Lana’s body is as flawless as her paintings. She stands 5’7″ tall and weighs 56kg. Unfortunately, her other body measurements, such as waist, breast, and hip sizes, are not yet available. She is a blond with brown eyes.
Lana Gomez’s Career Line
- Lana moved to Los Angeles to pursue her dreams after finishing her studies. Her feature work in the book Hue launched her career. Kelly Wearstler, a well-known interior designer, later acknowledged her work.
- As a result, the famous interior designer and Lana collaborated on several projects. She worked as a resident painter at Wearstler’s Design from 2008 to 2009.
- Her mural-sized work was featured in a few books.
- During the Sunset Strip in West Hollywood in 2010, she created a 10-foot guitar sculpture for Gibson Guitar Town.
- However, her art of office buildings and private residences is now popular, and her work includes the remarkable Greystone Mansion in Beverly Hills.
- Her work has also been featured in publications such as House Beautiful, InStyle, Lonny, Los Angeles Confidential, and The New Yorker.
- She also publishes an online art magazine.
- Gomez has a showroom in West Hollywood where she displays her stunning work.