Facts of Laura Elena Villa
|Full Name:||Laura Elena Villa|
|Net Worth:||$40 million|
|Height:||5 feet 8 inches (1.73m)|
Laura Elena Villa is well-known as the late Mexican musician, songwriter, and singer Armando Manzanero’s wife. Armando Manzanero was a maestro known for songs such as Somos Novios, which was a big hit in the 1970s.
How old is Laura Elena Villa?
Laura Elena Villa was born in 1971 to a typical Mexican family in Mexico. Laura is of white ethnicity and of Mexican nationality. Laura will be 50 years old in 2021. Aside from that, there is no more information about Laura’s birthplace, parents, siblings, or early childhood life. Laura’s success and popularity suggest that she was well-reared by her parents in her hometown.
When it comes to Laura’s academic credentials, there isn’t a lot of information available. Furthermore, we can assume that Laura graduated from a well-known university in her hometown.
How much is Laura Elena Villa’s net worth?
When it comes to Laura’s awards and nominations, she has yet to win any of them. Furthermore, based on Laura’s popularity, we can assume that she will earn some of them in the coming years.
Laura’s net worth is unknown due to a lack of information about her. Laura has not disclosed any information about her net worth or salary. Furthermore, Laura has managed to keep her personal life private. Laura’s net worth, however, is estimated to be around $40 million US dollars as the wife of a legendary Mexican singer.
Does Laura Elena Villa have a child?
Laura married Armando in 2014. Armando had three marriages and four children prior to his marriage to Laura. Furthermore, Laura and Armando had a 36-year age difference. Despite their age difference, they have a lot of love and respect for each other. Laura and Armando were married until Armando died on December 28, 2020. And she is a widow.
In terms of Laura’s rumors and his controversy, the age difference between her and Armando created little controversy. Aside from that, Laura is not embroiled in any major controversy. Laura also prefers to stay away from rumors and controversy.
How tall is Laura Elena Villa?
Laura Elena Villa is 5 feet 8 inches tall and weighs 78 kg. Laura has brown hair and brown eyes. Aside from that, Laura’s other body measurements are unavailable.
Career line of Laura Elena Villa
- There is no information about Laura’s professional life. Her previous and current jobs are not searchable on the internet. Aside from that, Laura is well-known as the wife of Armando Manzanero.
- Her Mexican husband, Armando, was a maestro and singer. In 1950, Armando was 15 years old when he wrote his first song, Nunca en el Mundo. Up to this point, the song has been released in 21 different languages.
- In 1957, Armado signed a contract as a music director with CBS International’s Mexican branch. Armando also signed a deal with EMI as a Musical Promoter in 1957.
- After a year, Armando began working as a pianist for Latin American musicians such as Pedro Vargas, Lucho Gatica, and Raphael. Armado released his debut album, Mi Primera Grabacion, in 1959.
- In 1970, Elvis Presley’s composer Sid Wayne reissued Armando’s song Somos Novios with new lyrics. It’s Impossible was the English version of the song Somos Novios. The song was nominated for a Grammy and was performed by Perry Como. Armando took first place at the Mallorca Festival in Spain in 1978 with his song Seor Amor. In addition, his song Corazón Amigo was honored at the Yamaha Festival in 1982. In 1993, Armando received an award from Billboard magazine for his musical career.
- In 2011, Armando served as President and Executive Director of the Mexican National Association of Authors and Composers.
- Armando had received numerous awards, including the Latin Grammy Lifetime Achievement Award, the Grammy Lifetime Achievement Award, the Billboard Latin Music Hall of Fame, and many others.
- Armado was hospitalized in Mexico City on December 17, 2020, due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Armado was diagnosed with COVID-19 and died from the virus on December 28, 2020, at the age of 85.