Facts of Lauren Scala
|Full Name:||Lauren Scala|
|Height:||5 feet 5 inches|
|Profession:||TV personality and Author|
|Birth Place:||Mineola, New York|
Lauren Scala is a WNBC Today in New York traffic reporter. Lauren Scala is also the host of New York Live, the station’s daily lifestyle show. She is currently the host of In the Wings, a half-hour show.
How old is Lauren Scala?
Lauren Scala (38 years old) was born in Mineola, New York, on February 10, 1982. Her three siblings helped her grow up. She has an older brother as well as two elder twin sisters.
They’re in such close proximity. Her father served in Vietnam with the 173rd Air Brigade and died from cancer in 2007. Their parents’ names, however, are unknown. Her mother was a writer, it is believed. She is an American of Italian-American ethnicity, according to her family background.
She went to Mineola High School while she was back at home. She subsequently enrolled at Fordham University. Lauren holds a journalism degree and has written research papers on current events. Her research papers were well-received by her university. As a result, after graduation, she was given the opportunity to work with various news outlets.
How Much does Lauren Scala make?
Lauren, despite being a talented individual, is unable to name any journalism awards. Lauren Scala, on the other hand, has won numerous awards for her literary and writing work. In addition, she is interested in international politics.
A capable reporter’s primary source of income is hosting a variety of shows. She is thought to earn a good salary. She makes over a million dollars per year. Her net worth is estimated to be in the $1.5 million range. She earns money from her writing as well as her hosting career.
Did Lauren Scala get Married?
The most perplexing question is whether or not she is dating anyone. Or are you already married? Or even has kids? Lauren appears to keep her personal life private and out of the public eye. She is currently single, according to some sources, and does not have a boyfriend or a husband. She has never spoken openly in public about her personal life. She is completely preoccupied with her career. There is no evidence that she had an affair, a boyfriend, or a spouse.
She has not yet indulged in any rumors or controversies relating to her personal or professional life as a result of being so content with herself.
Lauren Scala’s Height
The attractive TV personality has a slim build. She stands 5 feet 5 inches tall and weighs approximately 57 kilograms. She has glowing light brown eyes and brownish-black hair, which add to her beauty. Her vitals are 32-25-33 inches as well.
Lauren Scala’s Career Line
- Lauren’s career began in the film industry, where she worked for various studios.
- She worked for two studios: DreamWorks Pictures and Metro Goldwyn Mayer.
- Scala then went to work for Time Out New York.
- She co-hosted NYCTV’s entertainment news show City Scoop from 2006 to 2010.
- Similarly, Lauren hosted the 52nd Annual New York Emmy Awards on April 9, 2009.
- Scala also hosted Interactive Trivia Game, a live game show that aired on WNBC from 2010 to 2012.
- She is a traffic reporter on WNBC’s Today in New York, and her work is recognized.
- Likewise, as the host of New York Live, a daily lifestyle show.
- Lauren hosted a number of half-hour shows on NBC’s New York Nonstop, including Don’t Miss This, The Great American Health Challenge, and Nonstop Sound.
- She also hosts a half-hour show called “In the Wings” right now. Scala also works for EPIX News as an East Coast Entertainment Correspondent.
- She is also a member of the New York Women in Film and Television Organization (NYWIFT).
- She is also an author. She used to write in high school and college, and she’s still doing so.
- Prior to her on-air career, she worked in publicity and events for Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer and DreamWorks Pictures.