Facts of Leda Muir
|Full Name:||Leda Muir|
|Net Worth:||$1 Million – $5 Million|
|Profession:||YouTuber, Instagram Star|
Leda Muir is a well-known internet personality from the United States. Leda Muir is best known for her hilarious YouTube videos, vlogs, and make-up tutorials. Furthermore, she entered her “scene phase” in 2007, going by the name Leda Lifeweary, but later changed it to LedaMonsterBunny.
How old is Leda Muir?
Leda Muir was born on July 28, 1994, in Ojai, California, USA. Her zodiac sign is Leo, and she is 26 years old. Her mother’s name is Kendra Ann, and her father’s name is Chaun Eric Muir. Her parents divorced when she was young. Her mother relocated to Portland, Oregon, on March 31, 2015, with all six of the family cats. After a period of living with her father in California after her mother moved away, Leda decided to join her in Portland.
Leda was overweight as a child and was teased at school about it. In the summer of 2007, she began eating only 500 calories per day, drank plenty of water to stay hydrated, and went on runs with her mother to lose weight. She developed an eating disorder and lost 40 pounds in two months. Because of her thinness, she ended up being made fun of even more.
Is Leda Muir married or still Dating her boyfriend?
She met her first boyfriend, Josh, who lived in Iceland, through MySpace. She flew to Iceland to see him when she was 14 and swore she would marry him. They split up after about a year of dating. Leda eventually met a boy named ‘Cameron,’ who left bruises on her body, fractured her wrist twice, stole over $2,000 from her, and got her into drugs and smoking.
Leda mentions that the drugs were not serious, but she never says what she took. In October 2009, someone set fire to Leda’s father’s house while they were sleeping. She barely made it out alive. According to rumors, Cameron started the fire, but it is unknown whether this is true.
In October 2009, she began dating Nathan Owens after ending her destructive relationship with Cameron. They split up in August 2011 but never revealed anything about it except that he left her in the middle of the night with nothing more than a note.
She started dating her friend Alfredo a few months later. However, they divorced in July 2012. However, shortly after their breakup, she began dating MattG124. They dated for a year before breaking up. She spent some time in Canada with him.
She dated Zachary Hearts before leaving the internet, and they split up in February/March 2015. She dated a YouTuber named SayWeCanFly from June 2015 to somewhere between the end of 2016 and the beginning of 2017. Braden Barrie is his given name.
Leda lived in London, Canada, with her ex-boyfriend Matt from 2012 to 2013, before returning to Ojai after their breakup. In 2014, she moved to California to live with her father, and her mother relocated to Portland, Oregon. That worked for a while, until she decided to move to Portland to live with her mother. She stated on Twitter that she needed a more positive environment in order to be creative and film.
Estimated Net Worth of Leda Muir
This social media star has struggled and accomplished a lot in her life. As of July 2020, his net worth is estimated to be between $1 million and $5 million.
How tall is Leda Muir?
Leda has a beautiful body. She has a slim and fit body. However, she has not yet made her body measurements public. She also has dark brown eyes and frequently dyes her hair different colors. As a result, she has dyed her hair purple, blonde, blue, white, and other colors. She also has a lot of tattoos on her body.
Career line of Leda Muir
- Leda entered her “scene phase” in 2007, going by the name Leda Lifeweary, but later changed it to LedaMonsterBunny. The monster in her “scene” name refers to a popular energy drink she used to drink, and the bunny refers to her childhood comparison to a bunny.
- She’s allergic to bunnies, which is ironic. She has also gone by Scinon for a short time. Her first channel, ‘ledafknbanana,’ was hacked in 2010, but her viewers were able to save and reupload some of her tutorials and videos from when she was a teenager. After the hack, she created another channel, LedaDragonLady, which was also hacked. Finally, she renamed her previous channel ‘HaiLedaBear.’
- Her first videos on this channel were short vlogs and random videos with her friends and ex-boyfriend, Nathan Owens. Leda posted hair and make-up tutorials on ‘HaiLedaBear,’ but had to delete them after partnering with YouTube because the music playing in them was copyrighted. Viewers have reuploaded the tutorials since then, so they are still easily accessible.
- Her most popular videos are advertisements that feature photos of her that her fans send to her. Her most popular video, “7 Odd Things That Seduce Men,” has over 1 million views on the HaiLedaBear channel. Around January 2014, Leda had transitioned from a scene girl to a fantasy enthusiast. Her hairstyle and clothing had also changed to reflect this.
- Leda deleted all of her social media accounts on August 27, 2014, due to personal issues and the way she was being treated online. Leda has resurfaced publicly on the internet as of March 19, 2015. She also has a Twitter account (@LedaCMuir) and an Instagram account (TheLedaBunny). Her new YouTube channel is TheLedaBunny as well.