Facts of Lee Joon Gi
|Full Name:||Lee Joon Gi|
|Birthday:||April 17, 1982|
|Net Worth:||$1 million to $5 million|
|Profession:||a South Korean actor, dancer, singer, and model|
Lee Joon Gi is a South Korean actor, dancer, singer, and model. Lee Joon Gi is best known for his role as a clown in the 2005 film ‘The King and the Clown.’ He has played roles in several popular Korean drama television series.
How old is Lee Joon Gi?
Lee Joon Gi was born on April 17, 1982, in Busan, South Korea. He is currently 38 years old. Similarly, he is of South Korean nationality and was born under the sign of Aries. He was raised in a typical family with his parents and one younger sister. Similarly, Lee Joon was a normal kid who was interested in acting since childhood, so he prefers to spend his time with plays and drama rather than studies.
During high school, he saw a performance of Hamlet and became interested in the performing arts. Since then, he has made the decision to become an actor at any cost, and his family has been extremely supportive. His parents, on the other hand, wanted him to attend college for a better future, but he was denied admission and moved to Seoul with the goal of working in the acting industry.
After moving to Seoul, he struggled and worked as a model on the side. Later in life, he was given the opportunity to work at the Seoul Institute of Arts, which marked a turning point in his life. He landed his first modeling job in 2001.
How much is Lee Joon Gi Net Worth?
In terms of his net worth, he is currently earning a sizable sum from his acting career. He has an estimated net worth of $1 million to $5 million (approximately), but no information on the value of his net assets is available.
Awards and Nominations of Lee Joon Gi
Lee was nominated for and won several awards throughout his career. In 2012, he received the Best Best Couple Award from Arang and the Magistrate at the MBC Drama Awards. Similarly, in 2014, he received the 2014 KBD Drama Award for an excellent actor as well as the Best Couple Award from Gunman in Joseon, and in 2015, he received the BC Drama Awards for Ten Star Awar.
Similarly, in 2016, he received the Ten Star Award, Hanryu Star Award, and Best Couple Award for the Korean drama Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo. He also won a Fabulous Award from Criminal Mind at the 2nd Asia Artist Awards.
Who is Lee Joon Gi Girlfriend?
When it comes to his love life, Lee hasn’t revealed much about his relationship. According to some online sources, he is currently single. Previously, he was in a relationship with Jeon Hye-bin, which began on the set of Gunman in Joseon.
In his spare time, he also enjoys learning and practicing various types of martial arts. Due to his skill and ability in taekwondo and many other forms of martial arts, he rarely uses a stunt double for fight scenes.
How tall is Lee Joon Gi?
Moving on to his body measurement. He is very attractive and has a good body physique. Similarly, he stands 5 feet 10 inches tall and weighs around 66 kg. Likewise, he has dyed brown hair and dark brown eyes.
Career line of Lee Joon Gi
- Joon-Gi began auditioning for various TV roles, but he did not find immediate success. In 2004, he had his first small acting role in Drama Tv’s Stars Echo, which helped him gain experience in the industry.
- Similarly, in the same year, he appeared in the Japanese film THe Hotel Venus and the Korean film ‘Flying Venus.’ It was very impressive for all of the directors and producers, which helped him get more opportunities.
- Similarly, in 2005, Lee Joon gi landed his first major acting roles in the drama films The King and the Clown, which went on to become the highest-grossing Korean films of the year. Similarly, in 2006, he starred in the romantic TV series ‘My Girl,’ which catapulted him to fame, making him a major hit in Korea and one of Asia’s most popular actors.
- Lee landed with a big screen on Fly Daddy Fly and a Japanese-Korean co-production film called ‘Virgin Snow.’ He has become the most popular actor in Korean dramas and series after a lot of hard career. Similarly, he has produced two successful television series, ‘Time Between Dog and Wolf’ and IlJi-Mae: The Phantom Theif.
- Lee, on the other hand, went to do his obligatory military service. Furthermore, in 2012, she starred in the horror romance drama ‘Sarang and the Magistrate,’ which became the most expensive tv series drama to be sold to Japan.
- In 2013, he appeared in the thriller TV series ‘Two Weeks,’ and in 2015, he appeared in the vampire romance series ‘Scholar Who Walks the Night.’ He came up with the drama series Moon Lovers and the Chinese film ‘Never Said Goodbye’ one after the other.
- he has also appeared in the web drama first 7 kisses and the remake of the successful American crime thriller Criminal Minds. Then, in the sixth and final installment of the Resident Evil series, Resident Evil: The Final Chapter, he made his Hollywood debut.
- He made an appearance in the crime procedural drama Criminal Minds on tvN in 2017. The following show was based on the American series of the same name. His outstanding performance as a criminal profiler drew praise from critics and viewers alike. In 2018, he starred in the legal thriller drama Lawless Lawyer on tvN.
- Lee Joon-gi also pursued a musical career, releasing numerous albums such as My Dear, Exhale, and J Style. Similarly, he was appointed as an ambassador for Korea tourism by the Korea Tourism Organization, which was a significant achievement for him. Similarly, Lee appeared in the thriller melodrama The Flower of Evil in 2020, reuniting him with Criminal Minds co-star Moon Chae-won.