Facts of Lee Seung Gi
|Full Name:||Lee Seung Gi|
|Net Worth:||$4.4 million|
|Height:||6 feet 0 inches (1.83m)|
|Profession:||Singer, Actor, MC/Host|
|Education:||Dongguk Graduate School (Master’s in Marketing-Trade theory, and Finance and Cultural Contents)|
Lee Seung Gi is a fantastic South Korean singer, actor, and MC/host. Lee Seung Gi is a popular Hallyu star who has appeared in numerous chart-topping drama series, released numerous top-ranking songs and albums, and hosted and participated in a number of variety shows.
How old is Lee Seung Gi?
Lee Seung Gi was born on January 13, 1987, and he is currently 34 years old. Seung Gi was born in Dobong-gu, Seoul, South Korea, and his zodiac sign is Capricorn. When it comes to his educational background, Lee Seung Gi graduated from Dongguk University. On February 20, 2009, he graduated from this university with a bachelor’s degree in international trade and commerce.
Seung Gi also received a special achievement award during his graduation on the above-mentioned date. Seung Gi then pursued his Master’s degree at Dongguk Graduate School. He holds two master’s degrees. One in marketing and trade theory, and another in finance and cultural content.
There is no information about Lee Seung Gi’s parents, siblings, or other family members. However, there is information available that Seungi Gi admittedly never had a warm relationship with his parents from a young age.
How much is Lee Seung Gi’s Net Worth?
Moving on, Lee Seung Gi has a net worth of approximately $4.4 million US dollars.
Is Lee Seung Gi single?
Lee Seung Gi is most likely single at the moment. The actor is more concerned with furthering his professional career as a singer, actor, and MC than with relationships and affairs. Lee Seung Gi was previously in a romantic relationship with singer-actress Im Yoon-ah, a member of the girl group “Girls’ Generation.”
Lee Seung Gi enlisted for his mandatory military service as an active-duty soldier on February 1, 2016. He enlisted at the Nonsan Army Recruit Training Center in Chungcheongnam-do. Lee Seung Gi was assigned to his role after a 5-week training period.
Formally, the singer-actor completed his military service on October 31, 2017, from Jeungpyeong County in North Chungcheong Province. Seung Gi was a military intelligence specialist with the 13th Airborne Special Forces Brigade ‘Black Panther’ at the time.
Seung Gi was also a member of the Republic of Korea Army Special Warfare Command while serving his country. The 13th Brigade, of which Seung Gi was a member, was renamed the “decapitation unit” on December 1, 2017. They were renamed the 13th Special Mission Brigade. This was done following the tensions with North Korea, and their mission was to assassinate North Korean leaders.
During his enlistment, Lee Seung Gi volunteered to complete training that is not required for enlisted soldiers and administrative soldiers. Some of these include parachute training, long-distance marches, and Krav Maga level 1. Seung Gi, as a member of the ‘Black Panther’ Brigade, received the same training as other soldiers during the unit’s transformation. Some of the training was optional for enlisted soldiers.
How tall is Lee Seung Gi?
Lee Seung Gi stands around 1.82 meters (6 feet) tall and weighs around 70 kg. Lee Seung Gi’s other body measurement details, such as his chest-waist-hip measurements, dress size, shoe size, and so on, are not available. Lee Seung Gi also has dark brown hair and eyes.
Career line of Lee Seung Gi
- Lee Seung Gi is a well-known singer, actor, entertainer, and host. Seung Gi is another top Hallyu star who is well-known throughout Asia thanks to his TV dramas.
- Lee Seung Gi was discovered by popular singer Lee Sun-hee. Following this, Seung Gi trained for two years before making his debut on June 5, 2004. He was only 17 at the time. His debut album is called The Dream of a Moth, and his first single is called Because You’re My Girl.
- Lee Seung Gi won the “Best Newcomer” award in 2004 for this song. The singer received this award at several award ceremonies, including the M.net KM Music Festival and the Seoul Music Awards. Lee Seung Gi was named “Best Male Solo Artist” in 2007.
- This was at the M.net KM Music Festival, and the award was given to Seung Gi for his song White Lie from his third album, Story of Separation.
- Seung Gi has had numerous hit songs throughout his career. Among his many hit songs are Because You’re My Woman, Will You Marry Me, and Return.
- In addition, Seung Gi As an actor, he became even more well-known throughout Asia. He made his official acting debut in 2006 with The Infamous Chil Sisters.
- His leading roles include those in popular drama series such as Brilliant Legacy, My Girlfriend Is a Gumiho, The King 2 Hearts, Gu Family Book, You’re All Surrounded, A Korean Odyssey, Vagabond, and Mouse.
- Lee Seung Gi continued to appear in Mouse as Jeong Ba Reum/Jeong Jae-hoon, a police officer, while writing this biography. The final episode of this 2021 drama series is scheduled to air on May 19, 2021.
- Furthermore, from November 2007 to February 2012, the actor was a member of the 1 Night 2 Days Season 1 cast. From October 2009 to April 2012, Seung Gi also hosted the talk show Strong Heart. Lee Seung Gi is a successful actor, career, and MC/host. As a result, Seung Gi earned the moniker “Triple Threat” entertainer.
- From 2010 to 2015, Forbes Korea included Lee Seung Gi on its list of Power Celebrities. Seung Gi ranked #7 on this list in 2010, #4 in 2011, #6 in 2012, and #7 again in 2015. Furthermore, Lee Seung Gi is ranked fourth among the highest-paid Korean actors in 2021.
- Lee Seung Gi joined Netflix’s Busted! for its second season in 2018. The same year, he was nominated for the Grand Award (Daesang) at the SBS Entertainment Awards. This nomination was for his appearance on the variety show Master in the House. As a result, Lee became the youngest entertainer to win the Grand Award (Daesang).
- Lee Seung Gi co-starred in the 2019 film Twogether with Taiwanese actor Jasper Liu. It is a Netflix travel show in which the two actors visit various countries around the world. Then, in 2020, the actor-singer hosted Sing Again, a singing reality show.
- In 2021, he returned to Busted! for its third season.
- Lee Seung Gi was recently chosen by the Korean Film Council (KOFIC) as one of 200 actors (100 males and 100 females) to be featured in the Korean Actors 200 campaign. The goal of this project was to find and introduce actors who best represented the present and future of Korean film.
- The media portrays Lee Seung Gi as having a clean and positive image. This earned the singer-actor the moniker “Nation’s umchina” and “Nation’s Little Brother.”
- Furthermore, Seung Gi is one of the most well-known and sought-after commercial models and celebrity endorsers in South Korea. The actor endorses a wide range of products and services. Seung Gi consistently ranks high in the monthly endorser survey conducted by the Korea Advertisers Association.
- Similarly, Lee Seung Gi was a torchbearer in the 2012 London Summer Olympics Torch Relay on June 23, 2012. This event took place on June 23, 2012, and Samsung chose Lee Seung Gi as a torchbearer.
- South Korea’s National Election Commission appointed Seung Gi as Honorary Online Ambassador. It was for the country’s campaign for a fair and clean presidential election. Lee was appointed to this position on October 30, 2012.