What is Lee Sun-bin’s net worth?
Lee Sun-bin has been working for many years. Her works have grown in popularity and esteem. In 2018, she was nominated for Best New Actress for her work in Seukechi. Unfortunately, she did not win. As a result, she has received a lot of love from her fans, which is more valuable than any award.
Lee Sun-bin has had the opportunity to appear in several blockbuster films. She has undoubtedly made a lot of money from her acting career. Unfortunately, the estimated net worth has not yet been revealed. As a result, she has led a lavish and luxurious lifestyle.
Facts of Lee Sun-bin
|Full Name:||Lee Sun-bin|
|Birthplace:||Cheonan, South Korea|
|Height:||5 feet 5 inches (1.65m)|
Lee Sun-bin is a popular South Korean actress and singer. Lee Sun-bin is best known for his roles in Squad 38, Missing 9, and Criminal Minds.
How old is Lee Sun-bin?
Lee Jin-Kyung, also known as Lee Sun-bin, was born on January 7, 1994, in Cheonan, South Korea. She is now 27 years old. Capricorn is her astrological sign. She currently resides in Seocho-gu, Seoul.
As a result, there is no information about her parents or siblings. She has kept her family members out of the spotlight. Lee Sun-bin is a dog lover. She has two dogs with her. She must have completed her education. However, the specifics of her educational background have yet to be revealed.
Is Lee Sun-bin dating someone?
Lee Sun-bin has been in a romantic relationship for a long time. She has been dating her long-term boyfriend, Lee Kwang Soo. He is also a well-known South Korean actor. The couple first met in September. They met on the set of Running Man. In a short period of time, they began to connect with one another. They began dating in July of 2018. They both confirmed it in December of the same year.
They were very close friends before they started dating. The two began their journey as friends. They are also seen together in public. They’ve introduced each other to their parents and friends. They have been seen posting the photos on social media. They do, however, make an effort to keep their personal lives private.
Rumors and controversies of Lee Sun-bin
Lee Sun-bin has kept her personality in the entertainment industry. She has amused people by appearing in various dramas. Similarly, she has received praise for her work in every drama. As a result, she has yet to be involved in any controversies.
As a result, no rumors about her have been spread. There are no rumors about her separation from her partner. As a result, she has been able to maintain both her personal and professional lives. She has been successful in gaining love from people all over the world.
How tall is Lee Sun-bin?
Lee Sun-bin is a stunning woman with a charming personality. She is 5 feet 5 inches tall. She has fair skin and straight hair. Lee has lovely dark brown eyes and brown hair. Furthermore, no information about her body measurements has been revealed. In conclusion, she is very attractive and has a charming personality.
Career line of Lee Sun-bin
- Lee Sun-bin began her career in 2011. She shot to fame after joining the new girl group JQT. She sang in the band. Unfortunately, the group disbanded in 2012. Lee has also dabbled in lock-in modeling.
- In addition, she worked as a model alongside Teen Top. Later, in December 2012, she made her debut in another girl group.
- Furthermore, the plans were ineffective. She then left GP Entertainment. She later worked as an acting trainee at Wellmade Yedang. She had also appeared in a few music videos and was a CFmodel.
- Finally, in 2014, Lee was cast in Sint Wang Xizhi. It was a Chinese historical drama. As a result, she appeared as a contestant on CCTV’s singing competition Finding Lui San Jie.
- In 2016, she appeared in the JTBC drama Madame Antoine: The Love Therapist. She was playing a supporting role in it.
- In June 2016, she appeared as a gold digger in OCN’s hit drama Squad 38. She co-starred in the film with Seo In-guk and Ma Dong-Seok. That was a breakthrough role for her. She rose to prominence as a result of that role.
- She has also appeared in several shows. She has received compliments on her dancing and singing. In January 2017, she starred in MBC’s disaster drama Missing 9. In addition, she appeared in tvN’s remake of the television series, Jully.
- It was a remake of Criminal Minds. She played the Korean version of JJ’s character. Lee was cast in Kim Sung-action Hoon’s zombie film Rampant. She appeared alongside Jang Dong-Gun and Hyun Bin.
- In 2018, Lee played the lead in JTBC’s action drama Sketch. She was also cast in tvN’s drama special The Dramatization Has Already Begun. In 2019, she appeared in films such as Okay! Madam and The Great Show.
- It was an action-comedy and a political drama film, respectively. She was offered a role in the action spy film Mission Possible. In 2020, she worked for Team Bulldog: Off-duty Investigation. It was a crime detective drama.