Facts of Lee Young-eun
|Full Name:||Lee Young-eun|
|Net Worth:||$1 million to $5 million|
|Height:||5 feet 5 inches (1.65m)|
|Profession:||actress, model, Instagram star|
Lee Young-Eun is a South Korean actress and model. Lee Young-Eun has appeared in numerous Korean films and drama.
How old is Lee Young-eun?
Lee Young-Eun was born on August 9, 1982. Her name is written in Hangul as ‘’ and in Hanja as ‘’. She is originally from Daegu, South Korea. Lee is of South Korean nationality. She will be 38 years old in 2021, and her birth sign is Leo.
There are no details about her parents, siblings, or other relatives on the internet. She did, however, grow up with her parents with a lot of love and care. She also studied at Dongduk Women’s University of Broadcasting and Entertainment.
How much is Lee Young-euns’s Net Worth?
When it comes to her earnings and net worth, as an actress, she may make a lot of money. However, according to sources, she has a net worth of between $1 million and $5 million.
Is Lee Young-eun dating someone?
Lee is a married woman. Go Jung-ho is her husband. Go Jung-ho works as a producer for the cable network jTBC. The couple married on September 27, 2014, at the Hotel Shilla in Seoul.
They’ve been having a great time and enjoying their life together ever since. There is no other information about their relationship. However, based on her Instagram page, it appears that they have two kids. She has a lot of pictures of her kids on her Instagram.
How tall is Lee Young-eun?
Lee is a lovely young lady. She stands 5 feet 5 inches (1.67 meters) tall. She has a healthy weight that is proportionate to her body type and height. Unfortunately, her weight is not made public.
Other body measurements, such as chest-waist-hip, dress size, shoe size, and so on, are also not mentioned. Nonetheless, her beauty is complemented by her dark brown eyes and brown hair.
Career line of Lee Young-eun
- Lee is an actress. In 2003, she made her acting actress as Joo-mi in the drama series ‘My Fair Lady Cha.’ She is well-known for her roles in dramas such as “Kikeable or Not,” “Obstetrics and Gynecology Doctors,” “While You Were Sleeping,” and “Can’t Stand Anymore.”
- Other drama series in which she has appeared include ‘Nonstop 4′, ‘Full House,’ ‘Hong Kong Express,’ ‘Don’t Worry,’ ‘War of Money,’ ‘The King and I,’ ‘Star’s Lover,’ ‘Once Upon a Time in Saengchori,’ ‘To the Beautiful You,’ ‘Can’t Stand Anymore,’ ‘My Secret Hotel,’ ‘The Shining Eun-Soo,’ ‘Should We Kiss
- Lee has also appeared in numerous films. In 2004, she appeared in the film ‘Too Beautiful to Lie.’ Similarly, she appeared in the 2007 film ‘Going by the Book.’ She also appeared in the 2008 film ‘Summer Whispers.’ She also appeared in the 2009 film ‘Oh! My God 2’. Similarly, she starred in ‘Doomsday Book’ in 2012. She starred in the 2015 film ‘Granny’s Got Talent.’
- She has appeared in several music videos, including “Destiny,” “Thanks,” “A Memory of Love,” “You Said You Could Love Me,” and “Sad Love Waltz.” She has also appeared in variety shows in addition to all of this.
- In 2003, she appeared on the show ‘Kang Ho-Soulmates.’ dong’s Similarly, in 2008, she appeared in the show ‘Happiness in 10,000: Happiness Ltd.’ In 2018, she appeared in episode 397 of ‘Running Man.’
Awards and Nominations of Lee Young-eun
Throughout her career, this talented individual has received numerous awards and nominations. She received the ‘New Star Award’ in the SBS Drama Awards in 2007 for her work in ‘War of Money.’ In 2011, she won an award for her work in While You Were Sleeping in the category of ‘Excellence Award, Actress in a Drama’ at the ’19th Korean Culture and Entertainment Awards.’
She was also nominated for the SBS Drama Awards in the category of ‘Excellence Award, Actress in a Weekend/Daily Drama’ for the same drama. In 2019, she won the Excellence Award, Actress in a Daily Drama at the ’31st KBS Drama Awards’ for her work in ‘Home For Summer.’
Similarly, in the 2008 ‘2nd Korea Drama Awards,’ she was nominated in the ‘Netizen Popularity Award’ for her work in ‘Likeable or Not.’ She was also nominated for ‘Best New Actress’ at the ’46th Grand Bell Awards’ in 2009 for her role in ‘Summer Whispers.’