Facts of Lesley Ann Warren
|Full Name:||Lesley Warren|
|Net Worth:||$12 million|
|Height:||5 feet 8 inches|
|Profession:||Actress, Dancer, Singer|
|Sibling:||One brother (Richard Lewis Warren)|
Lesley Ann Warren is a Golden Globe-winning and Oscar and Emmy-nominated American stage and screen actress, singer, and dancer. Lesley Ann Warren has appeared in films such as “Victor Victoria” and “The Happiest Millionaire.” Similarly, millions of people saw those films in the 1965 television adaptation of Rodgers and Hammerstein’s “Cinderella.”
How old is Lesley Ann Warren?
Lesley Ann Warren was born on August 16, 1946 in New York City, New York, USA. She is 73 years old and born under the sign of Leo. She is an American nationality. Musicals are her favorite genre.
Lesley’s mother’s name is Margot Warren, and her father’s name is William Warren. Her mother is a British-born singer, and her father is a real estate agent. Likewise, she has a younger brother named Richard Lewis Warren. Her brother is a film composer. Furthermore, her entire family is well-known.
Regarding her educational background and qualifications, she attended the Professional Children’s School and The High School of Music & Art. Similarly, she studied at the School of American Ballet and later at the Actors Studio. Furthermore, at the age of 17, she became the acting school’s youngest applicant.
How much is Lesley Ann Warren’s Net Worth?
In terms of earnings, she has a net worth of $12 million. Her main source of income is her acting career.
Who is Lesley Ann Warren married to?
Lesley Warren married producer Jon Peters in 1967. In 1968, their son Christopher Peters was born. He also became an actor and producer as a child. Warren and Peters divorced in 1974.
In addition, in the year 2000, Lesley married an advertising executive named Ronald Taft. They are still together and content with each other. However, when it comes to her previous relationships, she has reportedly dated actors such as Val Kilmer, Robert Blake, and Scott Baio in 2019. She also clarified that she “went on one date with each.”
How tall is Lesley Ann Warren?
Lesley Warren stands 5 feet 8 inches tall and weighs 59 kg. Similarly, her chest, waist, and hip measurements are 35-24-36 inches. She also has a slim body and a lovely face. In addition, she has brown hair and hazel eyes.
Career line of Lesley Ann Warren
- Lesley Ann Warren studied ballet before beginning her career as a ballet dancer. She was also very fortunate to be given the opportunity to shift her focus to acting. She made her Broadway debut in the musical “110 in the Shade” in 1963. It was based on N. Richard Nash’s 1954 play “The Rainmaker.”
- Similarly, in 1965, Lesley performed in the musical “Drat! The Cat!” As a result, her performance was greatly praised.
- She even made her small screen debut as Cinderella in Rodgers and Hammerstein’s TV film “Cinderella” in 1965. It was her first major success in her acting career. Warren also appeared as Bonda Jo Weaver in four episodes of the TV series “Dr. Kildare” in 1966.
- Then, in 1967, she made her film debut as Cordy in “The Happiest Millionaire.” It was a musical film based on the true story of millionaire Anthony J. Drexel Biddle.
- Lesly also played Alice Bower in the 1968 film “The One and Only, Genuine, Original Family Band.” It is a Walt Disney Production based on the biography by Laura Bower Van Nuys. Michael O’Herlihy directed it.
- Then, in 1970, she played Dana Lambert, the leading lady in the TV series “Mission: Impossible.” And Bruce Geller created and produced it. Lesly, on the other hand, was deemed inexperienced for the role and was let go after one year.
- This, however, had no effect on her career, as she played the leading lady in a slew of TV movies, series, and miniseries throughout the 1970s. Warren portrayed Scarlett O’Hara in the 1973 musical “Scarlett,” which was based on Margaret Mitchell’s novel “Gone with the Wind.”
- Scarlett O’Hara’s relationship with Rhett Butler was portrayed in the musical. Furthermore, the producer wanted to perform it on Broadway, but it never happened because the musical was not well received by critics.
- Similarly, some of her successful TV roles in the 1970s included “S.W.A.T.” in 1975. Linda was played by her.
- It was a crime series about a city’s Special Weapons and Tactics (S.W.A.T.) operations. Her performance in the 1976 TV comedy series “Snip” received critical acclaim as well.
- Then, in 1981, Lesley starred as Sally in the thriller film “Race for the Yankee Zephyr.” David Hemmings directed it. The plot was based on an original story written by Everett De Roche.
- In 1982, she played the gangster’s companion Norma Cassidy in the musical comedy “Victor/Victoria.” Her role and acting were praised by critics.
- Lesley Warren played Barbara Walker in the 1990 TV miniseries “Family of Spies,” also known as “Family of Spies: The Walker Spy Ring.”
- Stephen Gyllenhaal directed the series, which was based on the life of US Navy officer John A. Walker Jr., who worked as a Soviet spy for 17 years.
- Lesley had a strong supporting role in the 1994 film “Color of Night.” She portrayed a nymphomaniac. However, the film was a box office flop, and her performance was panned. Warren was also cast in the TV show “Desperate Housewives” from 2005 to 2011.
- She even had a recurring role as Sophie Bremmer in this ABC comedy-mystery series that aired for eight seasons.
- In addition, Warren was supposed to play Brenda in the 1969 film “Goodbye, Columbus,” but she became pregnant and had to be replaced.
- Lesley starred in the comedy drama film “Peep World,” directed by Barry W. Blaustein, in 2010. However, the film failed to impress critics. Then, in 2013, Lesley Warren played Clara Jobs in the film “Jobs.”
- It is a biopic of Apple co-founder Steve Jobs. The film followed Steve Jobs’ life from his student days to the introduction and launch of the iPod in 2001. It premiered at the 2013 Sundance Film Festival.
- Her most recent television appearances include “Community” and “Gigi Does It.” She appeared in three episodes of “Blunt Talk” in 2016 as Cornelia. Then, from 2016 to 2017, she starred as Dina in the TV show “Girlfriends Guide to Divorce.”
- Similarly, her most recent film appearances were in “I Am Michael” and “The Sphere and the Labyrinth” in 2015, “It Snows All the Time” and “Between Us” in 2016, “Life Support” in 2017 and “American Pets” in 2018.
- Furthermore, Lesley Warren’s performance in one of her first plays, “Drat! The Cat!” received critical acclaim. It was about a girl who, frustrated by the difficulties she faced in establishing a career, becomes a “cat burglar” and robs the homes of wealthy people.
- Her performance as Norma Cassidy in the British-American musical comedy film “Victor/Victoria” was one of her best. This role also helped her gain recognition as a talented actress.
- Leslyn Warren played Jinx Shannon from 2008 to 2012. It is the lead character’s alcoholic mother in the USA Network drama series “In Plain Sight.”
- And, while working on that show, she was offered Mary Steenburgen’s role in “Step Brothers” in 2008 but had to turn it down due to scheduling conflicts.
- Warren also appeared in the films “Peep World” in 2010, “Jobs” in 2013, and “I Am Michael” in 2015. Similarly, in 2013, she reunited with Clue castmates Christopher Lloyd and Martin Mull when they guest-starred in an episode of “Psych.”
- Similarly, in 2016, she appeared as Esther Falb in the Starz comedy “Blunt Talk,” and in 2018, she appeared as Esther Falb in the Netflix superhero series “Daredevil.” A year later, she co-starred in the short-lived Lifetime comedy-drama series “American Princess,” and she co-starred in the Lifetime Christmas movie “Twinkle All the Way” with Sarah Drew.