Linda Cardellini Bio, Net Worth 2023, Married Life, Age
What is the Calculated Net Worth of Linda Cardellini?
Linda Cardellini is a $9 million net-worth American actress. Linda Cardellini is a film and television actress who has appeared in shows such as “Freaks and Geeks,” “Mad Men,” “Bloodline,” and “Dead to Me.” She’s also known for her roles in “Scooby-Doo” and “Grandma’s Boy.”
Facts of Linda Cardellini
|Birth Date:||June 25, 1975|
|Birth Place:||Redwood City, California, U.S.|
|Net Worth:||$9 million|
|Height / How tall :||5 feet 3 inches (1.60m)|
|Ethnicity:||Mixed(Irish, German, English, and Scottish)|
|Father’s Name:||Wayne David Cardellini|
|Mother’s Name:||Lorraine Hernan|
|Education:||Loyola Marymount University|
|Eye Color:||Dark Brown|
|Waist Size:||25 inch|
|Bra Size:||34 inch|
|Hip Size:||35 inch|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Taurus, Pisces, Scorpio|
|Net worth||$6 million|
Linda Cardellini is a voice entertainer and an American entertainer. She is also known for her role in the adolescent drama Monstrosities and Nerds, which aired on NBC from 1999 to 2000. Paul Feig created it and delivered it for the first time on September 25, 1999.
What Age is Linda Cardellini?
Linda Edna Cardellini, better known as Linda Cardellini, was born on June 25, 1975, in Redwood City, California, United States. She has an American identity and is of mixed Irish, German, English, and Scottish nationality.
Linda Cardellini grew up in a Catholic family. She was born to a homemaker mother, Lorraine Hernan, and a money manager father, Wayne David Cardellini. She is the youngest of four kids.
She debuted her first appearance when she was 10 years old when she sang in a school play. She began attending dramatization exercises in a few different schools.
In 1993, she graduated from nearby Mountain View’s Catholic St. Francis Secondary School and relocated to Los Angeles to pursue roles in television and film. She attended Loyola Marymount College’s School of Correspondence and earned a degree in theater arts in 1997.
Linda Cardellini’s Husband and Boyfriend
Cardellini dated her Freaks and Geeks co-star Jason Segel for a long time after the show was canceled. Segel is an American entertainer, jokester, screenwriter, artist lyricist, writer, and maker.
In October 2011, Cardellini married her sweetheart, Steven Rodriguez, an American former Major League Baseball (MLB) second baseman/shortstop who played for the Boston Red Sox and Detroit Tigers during the 1995 season.
Her pregnancy was announced by the couple. Cardellini gave birth to their daughter in February 2012. Cardellini and Rodriguez became preoccupied with the month of June 2013.
Linda Cardellini’s Body Measurement
Linda Cardellini is a beautiful American entertainer with great body proportions. She has bosoms and a midriff. Hip measurements are 37-26-36 inches. She is 130 pounds and wears a 34C bra size.
She stands 5’3″ tall and is in good shape. In 2008 Saying magazine, she demonstrated her thin, hourglass-shaped figure by presenting only in a swimsuit and other challenging outfits. Her shoe size is 7 and her dress size is 6. Her eyes are dull brown, and her hair is earthy in color.
Linda Cardellini is a well-known American entertainer who is also well-known in online media. She has over 537k followers on her official Instagram account. She has over 165K likes on her official Facebook page. On Twitter, she has 82.6K followers.
Linda Cardellini’s Career Line
- She debuted on the children’s show “Bone Chillers” in 1996. She went on to guest star and have recurring roles on television shows such as “3rd Rock from the Sun,” “Clueless,” “Step by Step,” “Guys Like Us,” and “Boy Meets World.”
- She has also appeared in films such as “Goodburger,” “Strangeland,” and “The Prince and the Surfer.” In 1999, she co-starred in the AMC miniseries “The Lot,” and she spent the summer touring Europe with a production of “Lancelot.”
- She was cast in the role that would make her famous as Lindsay Weir on the cult hit series “Freaks and Geeks” in 1999. Cardellini’s performance as the teen honor student received overwhelmingly positive reviews, catapulting her to fame.
- She went on to star in films such as “Legally Blonde” and “Brokeback Mountain.”
- Cardellini portrayed the cartoon character Velma Dinkley in a live-action adaptation of “Scooby-Doo” in 2002. She later reprised her role in “Scooby-Doo 2: Monsters Unleashed” in 2004.
- Cardellini first appeared on the set of the hospital drama “ER” in 2003 as Samantha Targgart, a free-spirited nurse.
- She appeared in the drama for six seasons before it ended in 2009. Cardellini and the cast of “ER” won the TV Land Ensemble Icon Award in 2009.
- Linda appeared in the Happy Madison film “Grandma’s Boy” in 2006 and provided the voice of Ursula in the role-playing video game “Gladius.”
- In 2007, she landed the role of lovelorn Clara in the CBS miniseries “Comanche Moon,” a prequel to 1989’s “Lonesome Dove.” Linda returned to the stage in 2010 and 2011 to appear in “Kill the Irishman” and “Super.” She also appeared in the independent film “Return.”
- She made headlines in 2013 when she portrayed Sylvia Rosen, Don Draper’s married mistress, on the hit show “Mad Men.”
- She received an Emmy nomination for Outstanding Guest Actress in a Drama Series for her performance.
- Linda lent her voice to the Nickelodeon show “Sanjay and Craig” from 2013 to 2016, voicing Megan Sparkles and various other characters in 40 different episodes.
- During this time, she also provided voices for characters on the shows “Gravity Falls” and “Regular Show.”
- Cardellini starred in the indie comedy “Welcome to Me” in 2014, alongside an all-star cast that included Kristen Wigg and Tim Robbins. Will Ferrell and Adam McKay produced the film, which premiered at the Toronto International Film Festival?
- She co-starred with Kyle Chandler in the Netflix drama “Bloodline,” which was canceled after three seasons. That same year, she starred as Sara Whitaker in the comedy “Daddy’s Home,” which she later reprised in the sequel film, “Daddy’s Home 2.” Linda played Dolores in “Green Book,” which won both the Oscar and the Golden Globe for Best Picture that year.
- In 2019, she starred in “Avengers: Endgame” and began filming the Netflix dark comedy series “Dead to Me” with Christina Applegate.
- She received critical acclaim and another Emmy nomination for her performance, this time for Outstanding Lead Actress in a Comedy Series. Later that year, she appeared in the supernatural horror film “The Curse of La Llorona,” the sixth installment in the “Conjuring” series.
- The film received mixed reviews and was the franchise’s lowest-grossing film. Linda appeared in six episodes of the web series “Muppets Now” in 2020. In the same year, she played Al Capone’s wife, Mae Capone, in the film “Capone.”