Who is Lisa Guerrero Husband? Bio, Net Worth, Height
What is Lisa Guerrero’s Net Worth?
For more than 30 years, Lisa Guerrero has been involved in the entertainment business. Over the years, she has developed knowledge and authority in the fields of journalism and sportscasting.
There is a substantial salary associated with this reputation. However, neither Lisa nor her employers have disclosed any information regarding her yearly earnings or any financial data of that nature. Lisa has a net worth of about $30 million.
However, according to Wikinetworth, searching the internet yields some details regarding her net worth. Lisa’s net worth is shown as being around $30 million on the website. According to Net Worth List, a different website, Lisa is worth around $18 million. Remember that these aren’t Lisa’s official net worth estimates; we’ll have to wait for her to reveal it herself before drawing any conclusions.
Facts of Lisa Guerrero
|Full Name:||Lisa Guerrero|
|Age:||58 years old|
|Birthday:||April 9, 1964|
|Birthplace:||Chicago, Illinois, USA|
|Net Worth:||$30 million|
|Height:||5 feet 8 inches|
American journalist, actress, former sportscaster, and model Lisa Marie Guerrero. Guerrero has worked as an investigative correspondent for the widely distributed news program Inside Edition since 2006.
What is Lisa Guerrero Age?
According to her age, Lisa Guerrero will be 58 years old in 2022. She was born with the Aries sun sign In Chicago, Illinois, USA, on April 9, 1964, Lisa Guerrero was born. Her mother’s name is Lucy Guerrero, and her father is Walter Coles, according to her Wikipedia biography.
Her mother was from Chile, according to the same article, and her father was an American of English ancestry. This basically indicates that Lisa is of mixed ethnicity because her mother is Hispanic and her father is English. She spent the majority of her life in San Diego, California, thus her family must have relocated there after leaving Chicago. Her time in California’s Huntington Beach was equally limited.
She had to lose her mother when she was a little child. Lisa’s mother Lucy passed away from lymphoma cancer when she was only eight years old. At the time, her mother was 29 years old. Her father made the decision to enroll her in theatrical therapy to help her deal with the death of her mother. It’s possible that here is when she developed an interest in performing arts and improved her public speaking and acting abilities.
What is Lisa Guerrero Height?
The correspondent is 1.73 meters tall, or 5 feet 8 inches, in height. Regarding her education, neither her academic accomplishments nor the college she attended are officially known. However, given that she is an investigative journalist and has been for the majority of her professional career, one may conclude that she may have received some training in the field of journalism.
Given that she was once a cheerleader and a model and has appeared on the covers of numerous publications, including Playboy, it is probably a respectable height for her. Her body must have aided her modeling career as well because, according to Celebsfacts.com, she has a stunning 36-29-35 inch figure.
Who is Lisa Guerrero Husband?
Given her passion for and engagement in sports broadcasting, Lisa Guerrero married an athlete, which is not entirely unexpected. She wed former MLB pitcher Scott Erickson. They exchanged vows on February 3rd, 2004. From 1990 until 2006, Scott (real name Scott Gavin Erickson) participated in Major League Baseball. He played with the Minnesota Twins from 1990 to 1995 during his playing career. He was later transferred to the Baltimore Orioles in 1995.
He started seeing a decline in his career while he was a member of the Orioles. Scott signed a minor league contract with the New York Mets in 2004 after missing many seasons due to elbow and shoulder issues. However, the Mets dealt him to the Texas Rangers after just two starts. The Los Angeles Dodgers eventually placed him in the starting rotation in 2005.
Scott re-signed with the New York Yankees on February 16 of that year, but he was let go from that contract on June 19. At the beginning of the 2007 season, he announced his retirement from professional baseball. Going back to their romance, it is unclear if they are still together or apart. They are divorced, according to her IMDb bio. In a similar vein, his Wikipedia profile also indicates that they had split up. However, once more, we were unable to locate a divorce date.
Lisa Guerrero’s Career Line
- Lisa has traveled much as a result of her career. She began her career as a cheerleader before transitioning into acting, journalism, and sportscasting. In between all of these endeavors, she also did some modeling.
- Here, we go a little more deeply into each of her several employment at various times.
- working as an entertainment director and cheerleading
- In the 1980s, Lisa was a cheerleader. She was a Los Angeles Rams cheerleader.
- She was able to go from cheerleader to entertainment director because to her talent, nevertheless. For the New England Patriots and the Atlanta Falcons, she served as the entertainment director.
- Lisa made the decision to try acting after serving as the entertainment director for those two teams for a while.
- She made a cameo in The George Lopez Show and The Heat of the Night to launch her acting career. In the 1990 episode of the show named Night of The Killing, she played Maria Cystak.
- Following that, she made appearances as a Volunteer Bimbo in Batman Returns in the 1991 television series Matlock. She originally received widespread acclaim for her portrayal.
- She then played the lead in Love Potion No. 9 in 1992 and even had a cameo on Seinfeld in 1994.
- Her biggest acting role, nevertheless, hadn’t yet come. She was chosen to provide Francesca Vargas’s voice in the television program Sunset Beach in 1998.
- She voiced Francesca in 127 episodes, despite the fact that it was only a voice acting gig that she worked on for a single year (from 1998 to 1999).
- She has 17 acting credits, the most recent of which was in the 2013 TV miniseries Revenge of the Goblins, according to IMDb.
- Lisa has experience working as a producer. She and her partner Scott Erikson co-produced the independent movie A Plumm Summer in 2007.
- She had already transitioned to sports anchoring before she even received her role in Sunset Beach. Lisa began her career as a sports anchor in 1997 at Los Angeles’ KCBS-TV before transferring to KTTV.
- Later, in 1999, she was hired by Fox Network for a second anchoring position. During her stay there, she contributed to a number of programs including Sports Geniuses, Fox Overtime, Fox Extra Innings, and the Toughman competition events.
- She also starred in the magazine-style television show for the San Diego Chargers. In 2001, Lisa co-hosted one edition of The Best Damn Sports Show Period.
- Lisa also had the opportunity to visit Egypt and work as a non-sports journalist. She participated in the special Opening the Tombs of the Golden Mummies taping there.