Facts of Lisa LaFlamme
|Full Name:||Lisa LaFlamme|
|Height:||5 feet 4 inches|
|Net Worth:||$4 million|
|Education:||University of Ottawa|
Lisa LaFlamme is a well-known Canadian journalist who currently works as a chief anchor and senior editor for CTV News. Lisa LaFlamme has also worked as a substitute host for CTV National News and as a news international affairs correspondent. She has conducted interviews with celebrities such as Stephen Harper, Prince Harry, and Bill
Age of Lisa LaFlamme
Lisa LaFlamme was born on July 25, 1964, in Kitchener, Ontario, Canada. She was born to David and Kathleen LaFlamme. Her religion is Roman Catholic. She grew up with three sisters. However, her parent’s occupation is not available.
Similarly, she is of Canadian nationality, but her ethnicity is unknown. Similarly, her current age is 55. Lisa was a forward-thinking and active student in her studies and extracurricular activities as a child. When it comes to her education, she attended St. Mary’s High School. She then enrolled at the University of Ottawa and completed her degree.
How much is Lisa LaFlamme Net Worth?
Lisa LaFlamme lives a very luxurious life as a result of her spectacular career. Because she is a very successful journalist. Her yearly salary is $350,000. Similarly, her estimated net worth is around $4 million.
Who is Lisa LaFlamme Husband?
Lisa LaFlamme is single and unmarried. There is no proof of her relationship. Furthermore, there has been no news about her affairs from any source. She appears to be content with her single life, as she is not involved in any relationships. She has never covered the controversy’s headlines. She appears to be taking her job seriously.
Body Measurements of Lisa LaFlamme
The stunning female journalist stands 5 feet 4 inches tall. She also has brown eyes and light brown hair. There are no other details available about her body measurements, bra size, or shoe size.
Lisa has also undergone plastic surgery in order to look younger. Her surgery includes procedures such as a nose job, facelift, and eyelift. This procedure assisted in the reduction of wrinkles and the rejuvenation of her face.
Achievements and Awards
Lisa is well-liked by many people as a result of her outstanding work. She has also received a number of awards and has been nominated for several others. To begin, she has been nominated for five Gemini awards in the category of Best News Anchor. She also received the prestigious 1999 Galaxy Award from the Canadian Cable Television Association in March 2014. She has also received several RTDNA awards.
In 2016, she was appointed to the Order of Ontario (as one of 83 Canadians). Lisa received this honor in recognition of her significant contribution to journalism and news broadcasting, as well as her support and promotion of human rights. She recently won Best News Anchor at the Canadian Screen Awards.
Lisa LaFlamme’s Career Line
- Lisa LaFlamme began her career as a copywriter and script artist for CTV.
- She began her career at the age of 24.
- After Lloyd Robertson, she joined CTV News in 2003 as a foreign correspondent and a backup anchor.
- During her career, she had the opportunity to interview many public figures such as Paul Martin, Jean Chretien, and Brian Mulroney (former prime ministers), as well as current prime ministers such as Stephen Harper and British Royals such as Prince Andrew during the London Olympics in 2012.
- LaFlamme has also taken part in numerous national events and conflicts, including the September 11th attacks and the Iraq-Afghanistan war.
- Similarly, she participated in other events such as the Arab Spring in Cairo, Hurricane Katrina, the 2010 Haiti earthquake, the death of Pope John Paul II in 2005, and the Pope Francis event in 2013.
- Lisa LaFlamme has voted in every election since 1997.
- She has competed in every Olympic Games since 2006, including the 2008 Olympics in Beijing.
- The journalist has also appeared at other events such as the London Olympics in 2012 and the Diamond Jubilee of Queen Elizabeth II in 2012.
- She also attended Prince William and Catherine Middleton’s royal wedding.
- When Roberston left, she was promoted to sole anchor and senior editor of CTV National News.
- She currently works as the domestic news chief anchor and senior editor at CTV National News.