Facts of Lisa Shimooka
|Full Name:||Lisa Shimooka|
|Height:||5 feet 5 inches (1.65m)|
|Kids:||2 Brandon and Carrlily Shimooka|
Lisa Shimooka was a homemaker and entrepreneur from Australia. Lisa Shimooka was well-known as the late Australian surfer and television personality John Shimooka’s spouse. Lisa died in November 2019 after a long battle with cancer.
How old is Lisa Shimooka?
Lisa Shimooka was born on October 16, 1969, between 1969 and 1971. She was born in Sydney, Australia. Similarly, she was in her late 40s when she died. Lisa was of Australian nationality and was born under the sign of Libra.
Moving on to her family, she has not disclosed any information about her parents. Similarly, no information about her siblings is available. As a result, the names and identities of her family members remain unknown. She grew up in Sydney, Australia.
Education of Lisa Shimooka
The early education and academic details of the Australian individual are still unknown. Similarly, she went to a private high school and graduated from there. It has not been revealed whether she attended university to further her education.
How much is Lisa Shimooka’s net worth?
When it comes to awards, it appears that she has not received any. She had also not revealed her sources of income. As a result, her exact net worth is unknown.
Her husband had a net worth of one million dollars at the time of his death. He had primarily made his fortune through professional surfing and martial arts training.
Does Lisa Shimooka have a child?
John Shimooka and Lisa Shimooka were married. John was a professional surfer, jiu-jitsu black belt, and martial arts instructor. The couple met at a surfing event and fell in love. Similarly, after a few months of dating, the couple married. Brandon Shimooka and Carrlily Shimooka are the couple’s son and daughter, respectively.
Lisa Shimooka led a quiet and peaceful life. She and her husband have never been involved in any scandals or controversies.
How tall is Lisa Shimooka?
Lisa Shimooka became very weak and frail as she battled cancer. Likewise, she was 5 feet 5 inches tall and weighed 55 kg. Her hair was blonde, and her eyes were honey-glazed brown. Her body measurements (chest-waist-hips) are not known.
Career line of Lisa Shimooka
- There isn’t much career about her professional and personal life. She worked at a few different places after graduating from high school. Furthermore, she became more determined to open and run her own business in her hometown. Her plans, however, were thwarted when she succumbed to cancer.
- John Shimooka was a professional surfer, Jiu-jitsu black belt, television personality, and sports commentator. He had a passion for surfing since he was a teenager and worked hard to improve his skills.
- He eventually began competing in junior championships and began to improve as a surfer. Later on, he began competing in senior-level surfing tournaments and events.
- In addition, John rose to become one of Australia’s most skilled and talented surfers. Following his surfing career, he began studying martial arts and Jiu-Jitsu.
- Similarly, he earned a black belt in Jiu-Jitsu and competed in several martial arts tournaments held both within and outside of the country.
- Similarly, he has worked as a sports commentator and has done podcasts with fellow surfers and young aspiring surfers. He rose to prominence on social media and inspired many others to pursue a career in surfing.