Facts of LisaRaye McCoy
|Full Name:||LisaRaye McCoy|
|Net Worth:||$10 million|
|Height:||5 feet 6 inches (1.68m)|
|Profession:||Actress, model, businesswoman, and fashion designer|
|Sibling:||One (Shawntae Harris)|
LisaRaye McCoy is a well-known American actor, model, businesswoman, and fashion designer. LisaRaye McCoy portrayed Diana “Diamond” Armstrong in the 1998 film “The Players Club.” Similarly, she is well-known for her roles as Neesee James on the UPN/The CW sitcom “All of Us” (2003-2007) and Keisha Greene on the VH1 romantic comedy series “Single Ladies” (2003-2007).
How old is LisaRaye McCoy?
LisaRaye McCoy was born on September 23, 1967 in Chicago, Illinois. Her current age is 53. Her astrological sign is Libra, and she is of Irish descent. Similarly, she was born as the daughter of David Ray McCoy (father) and Katie McCoy (mother). Her father was a multimillionaire businessman who was murdered in his car on South Side Alley in 1988.
Similarly, her mother was a former professional model. She grew up in Chicago’s south side with her step-sister, Shawntae Harris (also known as Da Brat), a rapper on his father’s side. She also attended St. James College Prep, Kenwood Academy, and Thornridge High School, where she graduated in 1986. She attended Eastern Illinois University after high school before pursuing an acting career.
How much does LisaRaye McCoy earn?
LisaRaye McCoy’s professional work as an actor has earned her a decent living. Her career began with the first film, “Reasons,” in 1996, and she has worked her way up to become one of the most successful actors in her decade-long career.
Her earnings are undoubtedly derived from her roles in films, television shows, modeling contracts, and product lines. She has her own model lines, Jean line, and hairline, all of which contribute to her wealth. McCoy’s net worth is estimated to be around $10 million when her salary is taken into account.
Who is LisaRaye McCoy married to?
Lisa Raye McCoy has been married twice in her life. Her first marriage was to Tony Martin, a professional football player, in 1992. Their marriage did not last long, as they divorced in 1994. She later married her second partner, Michael Misick, a former Turks and Caicos Island chief minister. On April 8, 2006, they held a lavish wedding reception attended by 300 guests. Following their wedding, they went on a three-week honeymoon to Jerusalem, Bali, and Dubai. During this time, she was also known as the “First Lady of Turks and Caicos.”
During this time, she was also known as the “First Lady of Turks and Caicos.” Premier Misick, on the other hand, announced in August 2008 that he and McCoy were divorcing. Misick has since been embroiled in a number of scandals, including allegations of misconduct and abuse. They divorced in 2008. Previously, she was married to Kenji Pace, with whom she has a daughter, Kai Morae Pace (b. December 5, 1989). Furthermore, McCoy has repeatedly claimed to be the Queen Mother of Ghana, though Ghanaians have consistently refuted her claims.
During a new episode of Fox Soul’s streaming talk show “Cocktail with Queens” in November 2020, she became embroiled in a scandal after claiming that Halle Berry wasn’t good in bed. Berry responded on Twitter, saying, “Ms. @TheRealLRaye1, ask my guy @vanhunt, he’ll tell you everything y’all need to know.” However, she is currently single.
How tall is LisaRaye McCoy?
LisaRaye McCoy is a stunning woman in her fifties with an hourglass figure. She is 5ft 6in tall and weighs 60kg. Her body measurements are approximately 34-24-36 inches, with a bra size of 34B, a dress size of 4(US), and a shoe size of 5. (US). She has dark skin, black hair, and brown eyes.
Career line of LisaRaye McCoy
- LisaRaye McCoy made her acting debut in 1996 as the lead in an indie film called “Reasons.” Her big break came in 1998, when she was cast as Diana Armstrong in the comedy-drama film “The Players Club.” In 1999, she starred in the coming-of-age drama film “The Wood.”
- Following the success of the film, she appeared in a number of other films, including “Civil Brand,” “Ganges of Roses,” “Rhapsody,” “All About You,” “Go for Broke,” and “Beauty Shop.” McCoy played Neesee James in the UPN/The CW sitcom “Both of Us” in 2003. She was on the show for four years, until 2007.
- Similarly, she has appeared in a number of music videos, including “Know Filter 2,” “Download,” “Same Tempo,” “True Love,” “I Don’t Wanna See,” and others.
- She has appeared in the music videos “Girls” by Seven and “Back Tight Wit You” by Jaheim. She has now launched two clothing collections, “Luxe & Romance” and “Xraye.”
- Similarly, she has launched a jean line called “The LisaRaye Collection” as well as a hairline called “LisaRaye Glamour.” In 2020, she starred as Alexis in the television series “A House Divided.”
- In addition, her new films include “The Royal” and “Holiday Heartbreak.” She is also a national spokesperson for the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation.