Facts of Liz Bonnin
|Birth Date:||September 16, 1976|
|Birth Place:||Paris, France|
|Bra Size:||33 inch|
|Education:||Master Degree in Wild Animal Biology|
|Father’s Name:||Bonnie Murray|
|Full Name:||Liz Bonnin|
|Height :||5 feet 7 inches (1.70m)|
|Hip Size:||31 inch|
|Mother’s Name:||Russ Tamblyn|
|Net Worth:||$4 million|
|Waist Size:||25 inch|
Liz Bonnin is an Irish science, natural history, and wildlife presenter who was born in France. She is a biochemist and a wild animal biologist who has hosted a number of shows about the value of nature and the wildlife eco-system.
Liz Bonnin’s Early life and Education
Liz was born in Paris, France, but is of Irish descent. She is a citizen of Ireland. On September 16th, she turns 16 years old. Liz is of mixed ethnicity. She was born in 1976 and is 43 years old. Liz is born under the sign of Virgo.
She graduated from the Royal Veterinary College and the Zoological Society of London with a master’s degree in wild animal biology and conservation. She also earned a bachelor’s degree in Biochemistry from Trinity College.
Liz was raised by her parents, Russ Tamblyn and Bonnie Murray. Her father is a dentist of French-Martiniquan ancestry, and her mother is of Indian-Portuguese descent. Her ancestors come from a wide range of backgrounds. Benni, her eldest sister, was her childhood companion. Liz’s family moved to Ireland when she was nine years old.
Liz Bonnin’s Personal Life (Husband & Married)
Liz has mastered the career of juggling her personal and professional lives. There has been no news about her personal life in the media until now. Furthermore, Liz’s dating history has not been discovered. For the time being, it appears that she is not interested in being romantic.
How Tall is Liz Bonnin?
Liz has never looked younger than she does now, despite her age of 44. She has a captivating smile that complements her demeanor. With a height of 5 feet 7 inches, Liz appears to be quite tall. Her body weight is around 53 kg, and she has a 33-25-31 inch body shape. Her hair is dark brown, and her eyes are dark brown.
What is Liz Bonnin’s Net Worth?
Liz Bonnin is generously compensated for the shows she secures; legitimate sources say that she acquires $80,000 for each supported work, which contributes essentially to her total assets, just as different tasks. The Irish-French TV moderator’s net worth is assessed by sources at more than $4 million.
Liz Bonnin’s Career Line
- Bonnin began her career as a member of Chill, an Irish girl pop group.
- Simultaneously, she was offered a job hosting the IRMA Awards, which led to presenting roles on Irish television station RTÉ.
- She moved to London in 2002 to work as a TV presenter on a variety of channels.
- Following that, she became a presenter on Channel 4’s morning show RI: SE, where she focused on entertainment-related stories.
- In the same year, she began hosting Top of the Pops in the United Kingdom.
- Bonnin has been involved in science broadcasting since 2005. Gadgets, Gadgets, Gadgets was her show, and she co-hosted the BBC science series Bang Goes the Theory on BBC1 from 2009 to 2014.
- She also contributed to BBC2’s Museum of Life series, which focused on the work of the London Natural History Museum.
- She joined the cast of Autumnwatch in October 2010 and presented segments of BBC Two’s Stargazing Live from various locations in Hawaii, including atop Mauna Kea, in January 2011.