How much is Loey Lane’s Net Worth?
When it comes to her earnings and net worth, there is no doubt that this talented social media sensation would make a lot of money. She earns a decent amount of money per Instagram post. Her net worth is estimated to be around $493K. Lane’s net worth is the result of her successful career as a YouTuber and Vlogger.
Facts of Loey Lane
|Full Name:||Loey Lane|
|Birthday:||May 20, 1993|
|Profession:||a YouTuber and Vlogger|
As indicated by business specialists, Instagram and YouTube are developing at an outstanding rate at the present time. Getting the money for on that open door was Loey Lane, who is currently a big deal online media influencer. She is a larger estimated model, much the same as Candy Godiva and impacts numerous ladies by means of her online media.
Loey Lane is a popular American YouTuber who primarily posts videos about beauty and plus-size fashion. Loey Lane creates body-positive vlogs in order to address the serious issue of body and fat-shaming.
How old is Loey Lane?
Loey Lane was born on May 20, 1993, in Georgia, USA. She will be 27 in 2020, and her zodiac sign is Taurus. She has not disclosed the names of her parents. However, it is known from her Instagram post that she has lost her father. She has a brother named Christian.
She enjoys telling ghost stories and has stated in an interview that she grew up in a haunted house and would talk to a dead man she called the Colonel when she was two years old. Lane, too, struggled with anorexia before coming to terms with her body size. She has many pets, including cats, a dog, guinea pigs, and a horse. She’s also set up a separate Instagram account for them.
Who is Loey Lane Married to?
Lane met her husband in high school. Tyler was a US Army officer. They had an on-again, off-again relationship for seven years before deciding to marry. In 2012, the couple married.
Tyler and she moved to Kansas. However, the couple’s relationship may be in disarray. Lane stated in an interview that she is no longer an Army officer’s wife. Lane frequently posts photos of herself with her manager, Jake Webb.
The couple travels to various locations together and does not hesitate to share photographs of themselves. She hasn’t announced her current relationship status because she’s been preoccupied with her YouTube career. There is, however, no evidence to support this love affair. They could be great pals. She has stated that she dislikes discussing her personal life.
Controversies of Loey Lane
She was subjected to snide remarks about her weight and appearance on a regular basis. Many people said she shouldn’t wear revealing clothes because of her size and that she should stop “spreading obesity.” Lane responded to this stance with a sarcastic vlog titled ‘Why Fat Girls Shouldn’t Wear Bikinis.’
However, the video includes a list of comments people made about Loey, including never wearing bikinis or shorts. The majority of the people later apologized for their hurtful remarks.
What is the Height and Weight of Loey Lane?
She is 5 feet 5 inches tall and weighs around 90 kg. Lane is a self-assured and amazing individual. She has a shoe size of 8 (US) and a dress size of 14 inches. Furthermore, she frequently dyes her hair in various colors, making it difficult to determine her natural hair color.
She does, however, have a pair of hazel eyes. Her waist and hip measurements are also 34 and 40 inches, respectively. Lane has a positive attitude and encourages plus-size women to love their bodies.
She has a large number of followers on various social networking sites. Lane’s Instagram account, ‘@loeybug,’ now has over 651K followers. She is also active on TikTok, where she has over 2.3K followers and over 178K likes.
Her official Facebook page has over 157K followers. Similarly, her Twitter account has over 131K followers. Her main YouTube channel, ‘LoeyLane,’ has over 2.11 million subscribers. She also has a vlogging channel called ‘Loeybug,’ which has over 156K subscribers.
Career Line of Loey Lane
- Lane launched her YouTube channel in February 2013.
- She had always loved fashion and makeup, but she noticed that there was a huge gap when it came to fashion for plus-sized bodies.
- Furthermore, the industry’s skewed audience compelled her to launch a channel and blog where she would discuss and attempt to bridge this gap.
- She began by posting lookbooks inspired by Disney, makeup routines, and shopping hauls.
- Her desire to interact with other people, on the other hand, took off quickly.
- Lane’s fan base grew quickly as many women who were marginalized by the fashion industry found solace in her beauty channel.
- Furthermore, her social media influence began to show when brands like Kohl’s and Sephora approached her to advertise their products.
- She won the annual IT Girl Contest organized by IT Cosmetics in 2015 for her empowering videos that spread messages of body positivity and confidence.
- In the same year, she was featured on the cover of ‘Skorch Magazine.’ The issue, however, was centered on eradicating negative stereotypes associated with fat women.
- In 2016, she launched a campaign asking Disney to include a Disney Princess with curves.
- It was also time, she said, for Disney to consider hiring a plus-size model. Lane has another vlog titled ‘The Not So Little Mermaid,’ in which she discusses not being able to relate to some of the princesses while the rest of the world grew up watching Disney films.
- She was also featured in an interview with Cosmopolitan magazine, where she stated the importance of Disney catering to different body types.
- Furthermore, in 2017, Loey collaborated with Lauren Conrad during ‘NY Fashion Week 2017′ to help LR Collections expand into plus-size fashion.
- Aside from vlogging, Loey enjoys discussing paranormal stories and has always been fascinated by ghost mysteries and haunted tales.
- She also decided to write a book about it, with herself as the main character.
- Similarly, her book, titled ‘Haunted in Hollywood: The Adventures of Loey Lane,’ was released in October 2017 by Adaptive Studios in collaboration with StyleHaul.
- Lane even went on a Barnes & Noble book tour to promote her book. She enjoys her current job as a YouTuber because she gets to share her outfits and ideas with a wonderful community of women.