Lucy Currey is a well-known New Zealand actress, model, social media star, television personality, media personality, and Internet sensation (born between 1997 and 1999; age: 22–24 years). In addition, she has appeared in advertisements for TAB, Eating Well, Discover Great Ideas, The Warehouse, and other brands. To learn more about Lucy Currey’s age, husband, net worth, ethnicity, career, and other details, read the entire biography.
Facts of Lucy Currey
|Full Name:||Lucy Currey|
|Age:||24 years old|
|Birthplace:||Los Angeles, United States|
|Net Worth:||$3 million|
|Height:||5 Feet 6 Inches|
|Profession:||Actress, Model, and Social media star|
What is Lucy Currey’s Net Worth?
By working in her field, Lucy makes a good living. She enjoys the time spent with her mother and father. Her estimated net worth is between $2 and $3 million USD.
What is Lucy Currey Age?
Since Lucy Currey received her birthday gift on February 27, we can assume that she blows out her candles on that day each year. It’s believed that she was born in Auckland, New Zealand, somewhere between 1997 and 1999. 22 to 24 years old is the range of her age (as of 2021). She attended Unitec Institute of Technology in 2016 following her high school graduation, according to her acting résumé. She graduated with a Bachelor of Performing Arts with a focus on acting on stage and screen in 2018.
At the Rachel Bullock & Liz Mullane Institute, she also received training from Rachel Bullock and Liz Mullane in screen acting and audition technique. She is quite close to her parents. She never forgets to wish her parents a “Happy Birthday.” We identified Richard Currey, a small company entrepreneur, as her father after going through her social media profile. Helen Currey, a stay-at-home mother, is her name. With her parents, Lucy has exchanged a lot of pictures.
Her sole sibling is her younger brother. She calls her brother James Currey. Little is known about James Currey’s line of work. Sources claim that she is a devoted Christian. White people make up her ethnicity. She is well-known throughout the country for both her charming looks and her range as an actress. In November 2021, Currey gained notoriety for his role in the hit TV show “Cowboy Bebop.” She portrayed Judy in this series. She also contributed to the Westside and Black Hands series.
Lucy Currey’s Career Line
- In a 2007 advertisement for “Discover Great Ideas,” Currey made her acting debut.
- She joined theaters and plays to polish her acting abilities after making an appearance in a few commercials.
- In 2013, she made her debut in a musical theater.
- She appeared in a number of movies, including Grease, Thoroughly Modern Millie Jr., Arcadia, Blood Brothers, and A Way of Life.
- Lucy made her acting debut in the 2016 short film “I Have Curls,” according to her acting bio.
- She acted as Alice in the movie. Her other short films include Rookies, I Will Never Let You Go, Bye Bi Island, and more.
- She was given the chance to portray Rochelle Stephens in the TV show “Westside” in 2019, according to her IMDB biography.
- In the same year, she also made an appearance in the movie “Black Christmas.” In the 2020 television miniseries “Black Hands,” she portrayed Arawa Bain.
- Following her appearance in the Netflix original series “Cowboy Bebop,” Lucy gained notoriety in November.
- In addition to John Cho and Mustafa Shakir, Judy was portrayed by Ann Truong, Daniella Pineda, Geoff Stults, Rachel House, Lydia Peckham, and others.