Facts of Luke Combs
|Full Name:||Luke Combs|
|Birthplace:||Huntersville, North Carolina|
|Net Worth:||$5 million|
|Height:||5 feet 8 inches (1.73m)|
Luke Combs is a well-known American country singer-songwriter. Luke Combs has been in the music industry since 2014. Since then, the singer-songwriter has received numerous prestigious awards and nominations, including a Grammy Award, a CMA Award, and an iHeartRadio Music Award, among others.
How old is Luke Combs?
Luke Combs was born on March 2, 1990, and he is 31 years old. Luke is from Huntersville, North Carolina in the United States. Similarly, his full name is Luke Albert Combs, and his zodiac sign is Pisces. Luke is the only child of Rhonda and Chester Combs. Luke’s family relocated to Asheville, North Carolina, when he was only eight years old.
Luke attended A. C. Reynolds High School during his academic career. Luke played football and sang in several vocal groups while there. Luke continued his education at Appalachian State University. Luke later moved to Nashville, Tennessee. It was to pursue a career in music.
What is the Net Worth of Luke Combs?
Similarly, Luke has over 3.7 million Facebook fans and 3.6 million Instagram followers under the handle @lukecombs. Luke has shared 1,126 posts on his personal account while writing this biography. Moving on, Luke Combs has an estimated net worth of $5 million US dollars.
Is Luke Combs dating someone?
In adolescence, singer Luke Combs struggled with anxiety and OCD (obsessive-compulsive disorder). Luke actually struggled with these disorders throughout his college years. Although Luke has improved his control, he still suffers from obsessive thoughts on occasion.
When it comes to romantic relationships, Luke Combs began dating Nicole Hocking in early 2016. The couple got engaged in November of last year and later married in Florida. Their wedding was only a few months ago, on August 1, 2020.
How tall is Luke Combs?
Luke Combs stands approximately 1.77 meters (5 feet 9 inches) tall and weighs approximately 90 kgs (198.5 lbs). There is no other information available about Luke’s other body measurements, such as his chest-waist-hip measurements, biceps, dress size, shoe size, and so on. Luke also has brown hair and hazel eyes.
Career line of Luke Combs
- Luke Combs is a well-known country music singer and songwriter. The singer began performing at a very young age. His most notable performance was a solo performance at the world-famous Carnegie Hall.
- Luke dropped out of college to pursue a career in music. The well-known singer relocated to Nashville.
- Luke released his first extended play, The Way She Rides, there. It was in the year 2014. In the same year, the singer released his second EP, Can I Get an Outlaw? The country singer’s debut single, Hurricane, sold 15,000 copies in its first week in 2016.
- Furthermore, this single topped the country radio airplay chart. It was released on May 15, 2017 and remained on the chart for two weeks.
- Luke Combs was named one of Sounds Like Nashville’s “Artists to Watch” in 2016. Then, in 2017, Luke Combs released his debut album, This One’s For You. His debut album peaked at number one on Billboard’s Top Country Albums and number five on the US Billboard 200.
- These were the accomplishments in the first week of the album’s release. Among the songs on this album are When It Rains It Pours, One Number Away, She Got the Best of Me, and Beautiful Crazy.
- Luke then released his second studio album on November 8, 2019. The title of the second album is What You See Is What You Get. This album debuted at the top of the charts in a number of countries.
- Furthermore, this was Luke’s first number-one album. Beer Never Broke My Heart, Even Though I’m Leaving, Does to Me, and Lovin’ on You are some of the songs on this album.
- The Grand Ole Opry then invited Luke Combs to join their stage concert on June 11, 2019. As of August 2019, Luke’s album This One’s for You had spent the 44th week at the top of the chart for “Top Country Albums.”
- As a result, this album set the record for the longest reign at the top of this chart by a male artist.
- Luke will also release the deluxe version of his second album on October 23, 2020. This version of his album includes the song Forever After All as well as four other songs. This song peaked at number two in the United States and third in Canada.
- Luke’s music has also earned him two Grammy Award nominations, five CMA awards, and two iHeartRadio music awards. Aside from these, Luke has received a slew of nominations and awards.