Luke Grimes is a wealthy American actor with a net worth of $500 thousand. He is best known for his portrayal of real-life Navy SEAL Marc Alan Lee in the critically acclaimed film American Sniper. In the films Fifty Shades of Grey, Fifty Shades Darker, and Fifty Shades Freed, he played Christian Grey’s brother, Elliot.
Facts about Luke Grimes
|Full Name:||Luke Grimes|
|Birthplace:||Dayton, Ohio, United States|
|Height:||6 feet tall|
Luke Grimes Age
Luke Grimes was born on January 21, 1984. He was born in Dayton, Ohio, and holds American nationality. He is currently 39 years old, and his sun sign is Aquarius. Luke Timothy Grimes is his full name.
He is also the son of a Pentecostal pastor. As a result, he is the fourth and youngest of four children. Angie (née Barker) (mother) and Rev. Randy Grimes (father) are his parents.
He graduated from Dayton Christian High School in 2002. He later moved to New York City to attend the American Academy of Dramatic Arts.
Luke Grimes’ Net Worth in 2023
He undoubtedly earns a lot of money from his acting career. As a result, his net worth is estimated to be around $500K, according to sources.
Luke Grimes Wife
In terms of his personal life, Luke dated actress Gillian Amalia Zinser in November 2011. However, he married Bianca Rodrigues in 2018. However, the couple has kept their relationship private and away from the media.
However, no new information about his personal life is currently available in the media.
Luke Grimes Height
Luke is 6 feet tall and weighs approximately 72 kilograms. He has a well-built and well-maintained body. As a result, his chest-waist-biceps measurements are 40-31-14 inches.
Furthermore, he has blonde hair and brown eyes. In addition, he wears a shoe size 10 (US).
Luke is not a very social person. As a result, he is only active on Facebook. He has over 2.5K followers there. Furthermore, this actor has avoided the media paparazzi. Perhaps he will soon be active on social media platforms such as Twitter and Instagram.
Luke Grimes Movies and Tv Show
- Luke has appeared in films such as ‘All the Boys Love Mandy Lane,’ ‘Arkansas,’ ‘Assassination of a High School President,’ and ‘And War Eagle,’ which had a limited release in March 2009. He also appeared in the ABC drama ‘Brothers & Sisters’.
- Furthermore, he became a series regular beginning with Season 4.
- Outlaw Country, a 2010 FX movie pilot, starred him. He also played a cowboy named Eli Larkin. Furthermore, the series was not picked up by FX, but the pilot aired as a television movie on August 23, 2012.
- Similarly, he appeared in the Liam Neeson thriller ‘Taken 2’ in 2012.
- He also appeared in six episodes of ‘True Blood’ during the sixth season. He later left the show, however. According to reports, he left because he refused to participate in same-sex kissing or sex scenes or to play a character who was attracted to men.
- Likewise, his publicist stated that he left to pursue other opportunities.
- In addition, he appeared in the 2006 film ‘American Sniper.’ He also appeared in the films Fifty Shades Darker and Fifty Shades Freed, as well as their sequels. He also played Todd Belkin in ‘Freeheld.’
- Similarly, he has appeared alongside Kevin Costner in the Paramount Network drama series ‘Yellowstone’ since 2018.
Next Article: Thomas Brodie Sangster Net Worth 2023, Height, Girlfriend, Bio